z

Young Writers Society

Pirates

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 27, 2007 8:07 pm
Kitty1 says...

Hey yall! Um, Kitty isn't going to be on for a while due to personal reasons and asked me to take over her writings for now. I am her sister. So that is why so I will help her out.

Reviews: 0
Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:55 pm
Kitty1 says...

Ellie-

"We got ourselfs one cap'n! An it's a plate fleet" I heard the lookout yell as Falk emerged from the captain quarters. Evan followed behind, glaring at Falk.

"All right! An remember ye landlubbers, dead men tell no tales!" The captain bellowed. The crew joined in with the captain. I smiled but didn't laugh. Neither did Evan, who still glared at Falk.
Hey yall! Um, Kitty isn't going to be on for a while due to personal reasons and asked me to take over her storybooks that she made and joined for now. I am her sister. So that is why so I will help her out.

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:03 am
RoryLegend says...

evan-

Falk turned back to see me standing behind him. We glared at eachother and then his eyes softened. He reached for my hand and I turned away from his only to feel his hand on my shoulder.
"evan.. Evangeline!" I turned sharply as he said my full name for the first time in a year. "I do not wish to stay cross with you, don't give me reason to."
"aye cap'n." I replied coldly as he dropped his hand from my shoulder to my waist. "you know how crazy to drive me ev, I can't help it if I'm in love with you." he dropped his hand and walked to the main mast. I dodged through the crew and headed below deck kicking a barrel of rum along the way. The barrel fell all the way down the steps. When I got down there was one young boy scrubbing the tables. I barked at him to get out then drew my sword and practiced.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:43 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Name- Garent

Age- 31

Education- medium

Ship- Doesn't have on. Is a drifter.

Crew- Travels with his friend Travis.

Position- The boss of the two.

Appearance- http://anry.deviantart.com/art/Pirate-5656411

Personality- Is like a father figure to Travis. Is caring and considerate he only wishes the best for him.

Name- Travis

Age- 17

Education- medium

Ship- None

Crew- Travels with Garent

Position- Under Garent

Appearance- With out the long hair http://majinthing.deviantart.com/art/He ... e-41396976

Personality- Outgoing and witty. He is always trying to prove to Garent that he is truly a man.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

79 Reviews

Reviews: 79
Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:50 pm
Dr. Jamie Bondage says...

The Mercenary:

"Look lively now." I called out to my men. I smiled as I saw the new girl, Adri, working harder than most of my men did. All of them thought themselves above such manual labor.

"Adri." I yelled across the deck. The men stared, stunned that I would even consider talking to someone so lowly. I hid a smile that was jerking at the corners of my lips.

"Ever been the lines, girl?" Looking at her, my nose detected a fowl scent, one that I knew well. I spun around, walking towards the other side of the deck, noticing a few men sitting by themselves.

"What is it your drinking?" I demanded.

"No..nothing...ma'am." One sailor stutered.

I glared and, seeing the rum they held, grabbed it up and stroed to the side, emptying its contents into the open sea. By now I had caused a comotion, all the sailors stopping their work to watch.

"You know I don't allow rum on my ship!" I stated with authority.

"Coxwain!" I yelled.

"Aye Captain?"

"Do you have my cat?"

The men before me trembled. The Coxwain grinned. "Aye, Captain." He handed it to me.

I hit the deck threateningly, the sound reverbrating all across the area. "Next time, I will not be so understanding when my orders are disobeyed."

I dropped the whip and turned on my heel, heading for my cabin, wondering who had hired them in the first, knowing that I hadn't.
"This kind of love is not a product of reasonings and statics--it just comes-none knows whence-and can't explain itself. And doesn't need to." Mark Twain

Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller