z

Young Writers Society

Dark Beginings

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:15 am
Bella says...

Bella~

"Why did you come back?" I asked, suddenly realizing that he didn't ahve to come back. Considering his character when he had met me, I would've expected otherwise.

Rask shrugged in response, standing up and walking toward our room.

"Come on, tell me!"
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:59 am
View Likes
Maybe says...

Rask-

"I came back because what they did wasn't at all fair. All beings should be allowed to fight for life, not tied up, gagged, and left to die on a roadside."

She regarded me shrewdly before shrugging and smiling. "Well, in any case, thank you. I do owe you a lot."

"Yes, i know." i replied, grinning also.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:16 am
Bella says...

Bella~

I smiled, feeling suddenly playful and daring. I leaned forward, kissing Rask none to gently (for some reason that's quite...enjoyable, for lack of a better word.) When I pulled back, he stared at me for a moment, a smile playing on his lips.

*I wish I knew waht to say*
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:54 am
Light_Devil says...

<Flint>

"5o gold pieces each? I'm more expensive than that!" Flint cried

The orc growled thinking terrible thoughts to himself. "Oh sure you are, just because your magical!"

Flint frowned at Kahlak, "Hey, why you so angry today, you're worth 5o gold pieces, I could buy a store with you!"

Kahlak yelled, "I'm not magical!"

Flint raised an eyebrow, "I'm not so sure, aren't you an orc?"

Kahlak screamed sarcastically, "NO! I'M A KENDER!"

Flint bobbed along excitedly, "Really? Really REAlly REALLY? That means your my cousin!"

The kender flew over and gave him a big hug. Kahlak's left eye twitched and he struggled to get out of Flint's grasp, he said, "What are you doing?"

The kender smiled, "Taking the map back, cousin!"

The kender jumped back with the parchment in his hands, "NOW I'm the leader!"

"Come on Kahlak, Follow the leader . . . NO, I've got a better one Follow Simon!"

The orc frustrated, yelled, "WHAT?!?!? AND WHY!!?!?!"

Flint grinned, "I'm Simon and Because I say!"

Flint giggled and began performing obstruct stances, "Come one, Kahlak. Simon says touch your nose with your toes!"

Rubbing his temples Kahlak slowly walked towards the kender.

Flint said indignantly, "Hey, that's not what Simon said, YOU'RE OUTTA HERE!"

Kahlak grabbed Flint by the scruff and said, "Give me the map!"

Flint smiled once again, "What map?"

To Kahlak's surprise the map was gone from his hands. The kender reached behind the orc's ear and said, "What? This map?"

The orc growled and spit flew onto Flint's face, "Hey, only ogres are allowed to do that. Kenders aren't!"

Stupid thief still thinks I'm a kender . . . or does he?

Kahlak put Flint down and sighed. Flint grabbed the orcs hand and shoved the map in, "Ahhh that was fun, lets do again sometime?"

"Let's not!"

"Hey, look there's the castle!" completely ignoring the orc.
"Eat, Drink, Play"- National Pub Poker League
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator
You wanna go to sleep? Click this --> http://qinni.deviantart.com/art/Timeles ... -102881379

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:14 am
sylverdawn says...

*How's this*

<Rain>

I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling. We had finished making our plans and would leave in the morning to head for Lehnsel, Tihr's capital city. It would probably be a good idea to sleep but I was too uneasy. Memories flashed through my head, the years I spent growing up in Lehnsel, my friends Bane, Kei, Dia, and... Ione. I knew if I slept I would dream of THAT day. Sighing I sat up and looked at the the amulet I always wore. An ice blue crystal with a small dot of red in its center.

"A small flame, huh? I wonder, is it really smart to go back, after two years? But then again, I was already going back anyway."

I lay back down on the bed and Fire flew in through the open window. My eyes drift shut as I rub his wings. An old tune I had made a couple years back drifts through my mind as I fall alseep.

I dream of beauty and sightless night,
I dream of strength and fevered might.
I dream i'm not alone again,
But of your deaths and my grievious sin.

And you have to flaunt the weird, my friends.
— Alex Fierro