z

Young Writers Society

The New and Improved Twisted and Completely Out There Story

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:26 pm
MadHatter says...

We can't have you dying off! We need a sane character in this!
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:53 am
Bella says...

OMG! Twisted is...dying!!! EEP! *passes out* We must plot this better.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:09 am
Alice says...

*bella just keep going with the story*
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:26 am
Bella says...

**OKay Alice, than here it goes. I'm going to make something happen to move us foreward...maybe**

Alexx walked down the street, resisting her urge to sit down and break into tears. She was sick of being expected to save the world. What did the wordl ever do for her? Angrily, Alexx turned and kicked the nearest tree she saw.

"That probably hurt a bit," a smooth voice commented from behind her. She turned around, coming face to face with a very nice looking man.

"Nah, I"m fine." Alexx replied, turning to walk again. The man came up next to her, walking beside her.

"I'm Alex."

"So am I."

"Really? That's interesting." The man grinned. The grin frightened Alexx slighlty. She quickened her pace. "Hey, slow down," the man grabbed her shoulder.

"Let me go," she said, prying at his fingers. She didn't want to do anything rash, like use her powers, so she continued being firm.

"No, I'd rather not," he replied, grabbing her waist and pulling her close to him.

"Let me go." she said agian, jsut as sternly. He ignred her protests and pressed his lips to hers. She shoved him backward, runnign quickly back toward her house. Just as she turned the corner, the man grabbed her shoulder again. She didn't know how he had managed to catch up to her that quickly, but it worried her. She felt a sharp pain in the back of her head, and the world around her span.

**Good luck continueing on to this**

270 Reviews

Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:41 am
Alice says...

Caden slipped around the group, Greg's attention fixed on his children and his wife, and Owen deep in conversation with the Matthius/Peter figure. She got the feeling that Alexx was in trouble, a powerful feeling that grew every second.

"Guys," she said hesitating at the door, "I think we need to find Alexx."

OWen looked up at her eyes panicked, "why?"

"Theres something out there, something not nice."
I just lost the game.

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:49 pm
MadHatter says...

"Duh, the banshee is like right outside." Peter laughed as he tried to get out of his crib.

"And you didn't tell us this why?" Owen growled.

"No one needed to know. I mean, no one was going outside. You better go save her..."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

270 Reviews

Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:05 am
Alice says...

Bella! your turn! I wanna kill off caiden and make Sara permanatly back! It'd just take too long, have them find you and then i'll do the rest!
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:32 am
Alice says...

Bella! your turn! *glares*
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:57 am
Bella says...

**But I don't know what to do!! I don't even remember what happened last....**

270 Reviews

Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:59 am
Alice says...

*have caden, greg, sara and matt save you from the evil place that you're at I'll take it from there*
I just lost the game.

142 Reviews

Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:03 am
Bella says...

Alexx~

I was at an evil place...I wasn't sure where...everything was dark and I was slightly disoriented....

Voices...calling my name...Caden and Greg...and Sara...Matt too, I think. They were coming to save me...I hope.

***There ya go, Alexx is now officially very incoherant, because i'm that lost***

they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca