z

Young Writers Society

The Alpha Galaxy

52 Reviews

Reviews: 52
Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:20 pm
SishBee says...

Kari stared at the wall. She couldn't move. A leak? Who?

She thought hard about what she had heard in her time in prison. The guards had said something about the Imformant, but she had assumed they meant a prison grass.

Maybe, they had meant whoever this was. In which case, that narrowed it down to about 20 people.

Half of the other inmates had been there for several years. None of them.

Down to 10. Three of them were scentenced to death... four acctually, including her.

Seven. One of her cellmates had died while they escaped.

Six. Five of them had nothing to do with the Silver Leigon. They were a group of werewolves who were caught smuggling ileagal goods.

One.

~SishBee~
x
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:35 pm
Lethero says...

A light flashed above the room. "Dammit," I cursed, "someone 'unwanted' has found this place." I walked towards the video phone in the wall, entered a series of numbers and pushed the screen to reveal and hidden door. " Serric, bring grab Kari and come on, we need to get of here fast."

I ran followed by everyone else and wuickly shut the door. In the room was another door and cabinets. I walked over to one and opened it, reached in a pulled out a plasma gun. "Open each of those cabinets, they got a weapon." I pushed through the second door and walked out into a garage the contained hover bikes.

I jumped onto the nearest and started it up. "Come on."
Last edited by Lethero on Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

52 Reviews

Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:43 pm
SishBee says...

((Ash, what am i doing? I am unable to move really, so is someone carrying me or am i bearing the pain?... or being left?))

~SishBee~
x
-Oscar Wilde

52 Reviews

Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:14 pm
SishBee says...

((Fine. I'll guess.))

Kari tried to follow. She fell off the bed and crawled along the floor slowly, grimacing with every movement.

"You never could accept help." Serric commented as she collapsed just infront of him.

He picked her up easily, she had lost a lot of weight. He frowned, must be a side-effect of the serum, he thought.

Kari shivered a little at the rush of air as Serric picked her up, but she was grateful for the help and was able to concentrate on what they should do about the traitor.

~SishBee~
x
-Oscar Wilde

52 Reviews

Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:25 pm
SishBee says...

((DON'T LET THIS DIE!!!!!!!!!)) :)

~SishBee~
x
-Oscar Wilde

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:33 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Senna jumped on a bike putting the gun strap over her shoulder. Adrinalene (Sp) was rushing through her body as she reved it up and followed the others.

*sorry, trying to keep it alive. *
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:49 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Alex watched the door as everyone mounted up. after the last one was through he hoped on his own and started off toward the others. He slowly caught up to Serric at the back of the pack. They made there way through streets and alleys unseen for a time. Unfortunately a squad of werewolves were speeding after them.

Alex looked at Serric and they both nodded. Hitting the brakes they both shot back behind the pursuers. Starting up again they trailed behind their enemy. Alex drew his pistol and began firing at one of the bikes. After unloading a clip he punchered one of the engines and the bike exploded.

Serric did the same and soon there was one left. out of ammo in his pistol he wondered what to do. He couldn't use the rifle like this because of the recoil. Something caught his eye. Looking back he saw a sword strapped to the side of the bike. Taking it in hand he sped up after his foe. Once beside him he leaped into the air. Slashing his foe across the chest he jumped back off. Before landing on his bike he threw the sword at the front of the bike hitting the power core. with one last explosion they continued out into the wast lands.
I will always fight back, no matter what.

52 Reviews

Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:42 pm
SishBee says...

Kari clung on to the back of the bike and hunched up as small as she could.

The cold air stung her face and was like someone slapping her over and over again with a block of ice. She wasn't sure whether she was on Serric or Alex's bike, but she had seen the explosions and she knew they were safe for a while now.

The waste lands. She shuddered, she had only been there once before and she hadn't enjoyed it.

Kari wondered whether anyone else had guessed who the mole was. She wouldn't tell them until she could fully explain the situation to everyone, which she couldn't now, she could hardly speak.

For now she was content to curl up on the back of the bike and burry her face into the back of whoever was driving the bike she was on. She felt them jump a little, but she didn't care, she just wanted to be warm.

~SishBee~
x
-Oscar Wilde

22 Reviews

Reviews: 22
Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 am
darchoco says...

She nuzzled into his back, and Serric couldn't help but jump. Nevertheless, he smiled, letting his body hear warm her.

The roads had turned into a thick gravel, and minute rocks shot into the air as the wheels of the bikes flung them all over. The gallant buildings that had towered over them were now dilapidated, and sinking into the foundation from which they sat upon.

Serric had one hand on his gunblades, ready to pull at a moment's notice. He slowed the bike down to a steady pace, making sure to avoid the potholes and thick cracks that emanated from all around.

"I don't feel good about this right now..." he whispered.
if you were to die today, would you be able to tell yourself that you did everything you wanted and everything you could?
life is a puzzle. want to put it together with me?

52 Reviews

Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:21 am
SishBee says...

As soon as she heard Serrics voice, Kari knew they had reached the edge of the waste lands.

Now that they had slowed down, the cold air didn't hurt as much and she turned her head so she could see where they were going.

The wastelands lay ahead of them and she shivered as her memories of this place came flooding back.

"I-I..." she stopped trying to speak. Her voice sounded like nails scraping on a chalk board.

She saw Serric gripping his gunblades and she instinctivley reached up into her hair and pulled out a knife which had been holding it pinned up.

Serric spotted the knife in her hand and grinned at her, dispite the danger.

~SishBee~
x
-Oscar Wilde

Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe