z

Young Writers Society

Cave dwellers

141 Reviews

Reviews: 141
Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:02 pm
MadHatter says...

*Okay. James is not the robot that has Caryly and James just created another cyborg. If you haven't noticed by now James is trying to build more than just one cyborg, he's trying to build a crap-load of them. Other than that nothing else has happened.*

The cyborg had worked to perfection. It had been up for about an hour now. The design was flawless, even in a world were reosources were hard to come by.
"So father, what shall we do now?" It's hollow eyes looked back at him.
"Stop calling me father you bucket of bolts. I am your master and we won't be playing games if that's what you want to do. Find me some of the pale beings that live in these caves. Do whatever it takes to get them."
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:28 pm
Rydia says...

Annie

"There's no pulse," The dark haired girl sighed, standing back up, her trousers now dabbled with blood.

"Well there's nothing we can do," Luke decided, "other than carry them to the pit for burial." Annie nodded and her brother placed a comforting arm around her waist before bending to lift a body from the floor. There were three in total so each of the living took one of the dead and fortunately it was not far to the pit.

"What's your name?" Annie asked the girl, looking into her pretty blue eyes to avoid looking at the corpse that was dripping crimson stains across her clothes.

"Senna," She replied. "And yours?"

"I'm Annie and this is my brother, Luke."

"We're twins," Luke added.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

141 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:21 am
MadHatter says...

*...isn't Senna with the robot or is that someone else?*
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

141 Reviews

Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:42 am
MadHatter says...

*never mind, I got it, it was Cayly with the robot, not Senna.*

"Fath-I mean, master, I've brought those pale beings!" Jack, the name James had given him, blurted as he entered the cavern.
"Let me see!" James rushed over. To his horror Jack had brought a fistful of wriggling slimy creatures."What are those?"
"Pale beings that live in the caves! I did just as you said master!" A childish grin speard over Jack's face. "I'll always obey you master!"
"YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF CRAP!!! Those are worms...w-o-r-m-s, not humans!!"
"But if you had just told me father-"
"I am not your father!! I don't even like you. In fact I hate you. I only built you to entertain me. Go." James pointed towards the opening in the cavern.
"I don't under-"
"I'm telling you to leave, and I don't expect you to come back."
"Bbbb-but father..."
"LEAVE!!" James chucked him out the "door". "I don't have time for sissy's like you. Good day." He slammed a rock in front of the door.
"But father..." Jack hung his head in sorrow and headed down the small tunnel in search of any type of shelter he could find.

If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig