z

Young Writers Society

Something totally screwed up, without a title

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:05 am
Alice says...

Emily clutched Rick's arm as they went through the door. As soon as they arrived on the other side the door slammed shut behind them and the library was illuminated.

She gasped, "This place is HUGE."

Rick laughed and played randomly with her hair, "bigger than huge."

Ileria and Alles were already looking through the books and lost in their own conversation. Rick and Emily could already tell they were in love, it'd take them a while to realize it though.
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:10 am
Alice says...

Hey no letting this die! ITs a cool one!
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Reviews: 647
Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:10 am
Alteran says...

Alles looked through book after book, hoping to find something, anything. But was still unsure as to what they were looking for.

"I wonder If we'll be able to make it," Ileria said.

"We dont have much choice, do we?" Alles said, "Everything happens for a reason I guess."
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective

270 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:54 am
Alice says...

lkjlkj
I just lost the game.

270 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:56 am
Alice says...

Emily and Rick stayed behind Alles and Ileria, letting them pawn through the books. Emily started to get dizzy and had to cling onto Rick for support.

"Are you okay?" he asked, concerned.

"I feel dizzy," she collapsed into dream world.

She was in a very bland room, stone walls, stone floor, and a stone ceiling, no windows, and just one door. The door swung open and he came in.

"Little Emily, you lost your chance. You are going to die now." He pulled a sword from his back, "old fashioned I know, but it gives me more pleasure than just shooting you."

Emily backed all the way to the corner, and everytime he came towards her she moved over a little bit. "I see what you're doing," he said and the door swung shut. He ran at her.

"Wait!" She shouted and for some reason he stopped.

"Wait for what?"

"Why do you want to kill me?"

"Fifty thousand euros."

"Euros?"

"My employer is paying me in euros."

"We're in America."

"Which is why I'm trying so hard for this, you're worth over one hundred thousand dollars."

"Why does your employer want me dead?"

"Its his passion to keep the elves down, and you are the only one who can stop him."

"Why am I the only one?"

"Stop asking questions girl and just accept your destany! Which unfortuantly means death, but know this, if it were up to me you wouldn't die."
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:38 am
Alteran says...

"Emily!" Alles called, "Use your powers! Fight back!" Rick was holding her, staring into her cringing face.

"I've got it!" Ileria rushed oiver holding an old spell book. She started muttering to herself, waving a hand over Emily, "Uht Kondra de hexos buron dews quetz She repeated it over and over again. Sparkles of light falling from her hand.

Alles read the spell outloud as well, copying Ileria's movements. Hoping together they could help Emily.

270 Reviews

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:45 am
Alice says...

"Then why are you going to kill me?"

"Because my employer wouldn't do it himself."

"Who is your employer?"

He looked mournful for a moment, "Rick."

"Why are you going to kill me for him?"

"Because I am bound to him, I do whatever he says."

"Then believe me, I take little pleasure in doing this." She blasted him with a shot of fire.
The dream dissolved into nothingness.

When she woke she was still being held tight in Rick's arms. She blasted him with fire, not putting it out.
I just lost the game.

647 Reviews

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:47 am
Alteran says...

Alles and Ileria stepped back as Emily rounded on the enflamed Rick. She clutched a fierce amount of magical power in her hands ready to strick again.

"That wasn't us, was it" Alles asked.

"Not in the slightest," Ileria responded stunned.

"You sorry, lowlife little worm!" screeched Emily. She struck Rick again, he started laughing, it was demented.

270 Reviews

Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:10 pm
Alice says...

"I trusted you!" She screamed, he laughed some more. "You're, you're laughing?!!!!" She threw more flames at him. He threw them back. for a few moments they were just throwing fire at each other, and eventually he struck her. Alles and Ilera were stunned, and seemed like they couldn't be moved.

"Silly wench, you should know me by now!"

She screamed, "I thought I knew you!" The flames stopped. And she collapsed onto the ground.
I just lost the game.

Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe.
— John Milton (Poet)