Young Writers Society

The black magicians

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:02 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Zerri

Zerri looked the young girl over.

"We aren't here to hurt you, Zana and I are just traveling, we heard someone scream and came to help." He smiled, Zana looked around again, her wings were slowly folding all the way in, the hurt one healing.

"Don't worry, we will leave if you want us to, at least Zerri and I will." Zana said softly, her eyes were still searching the trees though. She didn't like not being able to see everything around her. Her wings folded all the way back and she shivered.

*sorry it is short*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:36 am
motherflippinflapjacks says...

*no problem. =]*

Althea shook her head in acknowledgement. Maybe they just didn't know their size. That had to be it. None of them looked like they would want to hurt her. At all.

"No, you don't have to leave. In fact, you look pretty hurt. Why don't I take you back to my clan? We can have that wing cleared up in no time. Well, at least I think we can. I don't really know. You'll have to ask my mother. I'm not to good with healing hymns."

"We really must get going," the human replied.

The elf sighed. "I agree. I don't think these woods are so safe."

"Of course they aren't when you're out in the open. Like I said, I can take you back to my clan. You'll be much safer there until you guys are really ready to get back on your feet. Besides, I can use some magic and hide us from other creatures that might be traveling through these woods. I'll keep us safe."
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:39 am
Rydia says...

Kiara

I hurried through the trees, pausing every now and then to check the direction of the black magicians. How could they have got so far away? With a sigh, I headed off again but then I froze and turned back. What? Now they're over there? But how? Can these ones teleport?

Wasting no time, I hurried back in the direction I had come from and hoped that I could reach my new aquaintances before they did.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

110 Reviews

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:31 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Zana

Zana felt them before she could feel the power she saw one calling a spell ready to throw it at the nymph, she spread her wings out again and jumped in front of the girl grabbing her and shooting to the sky. The streak of blue flew where they had just been. Zeri quickly vanished and Zana hovered looking around for more. A blue blur came towards them and Zana folded her wings around her and the nymph and spun out of the way hurdling towards the ground. Right above the tree lime she shot her wings out again and shot into the air.

Zeri

Zeri ran into the woods and quickly slew a magician. He shot into the air for a few minutes to keep from being noticed. He landed again and ran around again, three more magicians were surronding the area, all about to kill the man they had just meet. He took off running, grabbed the guy and set him down away from the area before the magicians could no any better.

"There are three of them, one twenty yards that way the others are farther."He told the guy then he shot up into the air still invisable. He had to make sure Zana was ok.
Want a Readers crit???

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:11 pm
motherflippinflapjacks says...

Althea curled herself into a little ball. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She was almost killed! Something was still out there in her woods. And that angel, that angel tried to save her. She owed that angel her life.

By this point, she didn't care whether or not she still had traces of magic on her, she was going home to let village know what was going on in their woods.

Althea quickly stood up and began to run in the direction of her home. She was going to tell her people to arm themselves and then she was going to join the fight.
"I wonder if Ryan realizes that he's really twelve and a passenger on the Titanic." ~ A loving friend

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:45 pm
Rydia says...

Kiara

I sensed six black magicians but one disapeared as I approached the group. The fighting had already started. Jumping into the clearing, I spotted the two angels in the air and three black magicians searching the area. Suddenly, the half elf leapt out, wielding his sword and screaming out a fire spell which caused the first magician to crumble to ash. Tanin faltered, his stance deflating as the spell took energy from him. At first, the remaining black magicians flinched and backed off but then they regrouped and charged together.

I covered half the distance towards them and struck one of the magicians with an ice bolt, freezing him in place. The two angels swept down, throwing their knives so that the weapons embedded themselves in the final creature.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:39 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(Sorry, schools been stressful, where exactly are we?)
I will always fight back, no matter what.

110 Reviews

Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:52 pm
TNCowgirl says...

(We just killed more magicians, and the nymph ran off)

Zana

Zana didn't stop flying to see if everyone was ok, she was going to make sure the nymph stayed safe. She streaked across the sky her eyes searching everywhere for her. SHe finnally spotted her and she shot down towards the ground, but she was gone when she landed. Zana couldn't see her anywhere. She hurried back to teh others and saw Zeri relax when he saw her.

Zeri

"So, we know they know we are here now." Zeri stared. "Now what?" He asked.

"Althea dissappeared." Zana said softly.

"She probably went back home." The half elf said. Zeri nodded.
Want a Readers crit???

I like to create sympathy for my characters, then set the monsters loose.
— Stephen King