z

Young Writers Society

Rouge Agent

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:18 am
Alice says...

Elizabeth blinked at Harold a few times before giving up, "I'll be ready in twenty minutes."

It didn't take her the whole twenty minutes to pack her things. She put three uniforms and a normal outfit into her small suitcase and grabbed her gun carrier.

She met Harold and Tim in the flight hanger, "I hope you know what you're doing Harold."
I just lost the game.

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:21 am
View Likes
piepiemann22 says...

(Guess i got Harold, but I'd like to wait for someone else to post because i've done it a lot so far.)
I will always fight back, no matter what.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:27 am
TNCowgirl says...

Trinity thought about the idea. She wasn’t sure but she needed to follow the two guys.

“Do we know if there is any way they can find us?” She asked, she had worked with the military and army and had worked her way up. She had learned that the US military had its ways of doing things and wouldn’t stop at anything to get its ways sometimes. And she figured that with them wanting all the GOST members dead they would stop at nothing,
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:07 am
View Likes
sasquash says...

(Thanks Pie mann!)

(damn it! just as i had something, i lose it, writers block!!!I CANT THINK!)
It's ok to be a kid sometimes,

it's what keeps old people young

and young people growing!

185 Reviews

Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:56 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(Are you guys stuck, why aren't you posting?)

110 Reviews

Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:24 am
TNCowgirl says...

Both guys shrugged.

"Ya, just what we want," SHe sighed, racking her brain for anything that the military might do to find them. "Have y'all been in contact with anyone?"

"Nope," Both said,

"Don't worry, we'll be fine, you always did worry a little to much." John smiled,

"Hahahahaha, but when we get in a tight spot don't try to tell me why I didn't think they would do that."
Want a Readers crit???

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:05 am
Alice says...

(Tony, its your turn to post for my group, I was the last to do it and yes, I am stuck)
I just lost the game.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:12 am
Griffinkeeper says...

GAH! Rouge is a color!
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:34 am
Rydia says...

Yes it is Griff. A very pretty colour but we're pretending it says Rogue if you don't mind ;)

Mathew

"He wont," I promised her. "Now come on, let's go take out the guards."

"We're not killing them," Johnathon stated.

"Well I didn't say kill, did I?" I replied with a grin.

"Okay," Trinity agreed. "Let's take a look."

The three members of GHOST squad crept towards the gorge and peered across at the small, metal building that was surrounded by just seven men in heavy armour with big guns.

"You call this lightly guarded?" Trinity hissed, raising an eyebrow.

"It suits me," I replied when John nodded.

"Have you got your tranquiliser guns? Good. Trinity, you take the two on the left. Mathew get the two on the right and I'll take the middle three. Shoot the first after three. One... two... three." As John whispered three, we all fired and three of the guards fell with almost simultaneous thuds as the darts struck their exposed necks. By the time their companions had realised what was going on, another three were down. The remaining guard pulled out a walkie talkie but John was quicker and he collapsed with the seventh dart in his arm.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

185 Reviews

Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:12 pm
piepiemann22 says...

(Sorry, I wrote this when I was really tired. I'll post in a bit.)

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:01 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Trinity carefully looked around and they slowly made their way down the hill.

*Sorry, don't have much and I wanted to get this back to life *
Want a Readers crit???

185 Reviews

Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:28 pm
piepiemann22 says...

John lead his team inside. One at a time they entered fallowing standard formation. John motioned for Matt to take the left, Trinity the right. Taking the center they slowly made their way down the hallway.

Peeking from behind a wall, john saw an armed guard at the door. Taking out one of his stun darts he stabbed him in the neck. Moving for the door the three of them took out their pistols.

Entering the room they told the scientist to put their hands up which they all did it almost immediately. John told Matt to put the scientists in the storage room with the other soldiers. He nodded and preceded to do so.

While Trinity sat at the computer John took a look around. While looking at some papers on a table he saw some test tubes. Picking one up he read what it said on the side. X gene Putting it in his pocket he continued to read the reports.

Suddenly he got a bad feeling and turned. He saw a soldier with his pistol pointed at Trinity, "Trinity, get down!" He ran for her and pushed her to the ground, but because of this he was shot in the arm with a dart. Taking out his pistol he shot the man in the chest three times.

"John are you okay!?" Yelled Trinity getting up, but he didn't answer. John was on the floor in pain. She took the dart from John as it read X gene.

Matt came in and she told him to look after John while she looked up this X gene. After about a minute she found the data base but she wished she hadn't, "The X gene is a virus the attacks the DNA of GHOST members. It kills the cells that gives us our abilities slowly killing us as well. John'll last about a week without the antidote."

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:40 pm
Rydia says...

Matt

"Damn," I swore as I hurriedly pulled my shirt off, tearing it into pieces. I took the sleeve and bound it tightly around John's arm before bunching the other pieces up and placing them under John's head. "That should slow the spreading of the virus but I need a med kit if I'm going to have any major impact and then I can only give you a week at the most."

John coughed violently and I tilted his head to the right to help him clear his air ways. "Where do they keep the antidote, Trinity?" John asked. Her fingers raced across the keys as she hacked into their files.

"Only two places. The main base and a minor base on a small island in the middle of the ocean."

"Which ocean?" I asked.

"Pacific," She replied.

"Then we take the main base," I sighed.

"What?" Trinity demanded.

"He's right," John spluttered as he writhed in pain. I took hold of his arms and tried to calm him while the seizure passed.

"There must be a med pack around here. If I can get some of the right drugs into him, I can decrease the pain and get him on his feet. Will you look for one, Trinity?"

"Sure but when did you become the medical expert?"

"I know a lot more than how to shoot a gun but we haven't needed a doctor before now."
Writing Gooder

110 Reviews

Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:24 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Trinity scurried around the building but couldn't find one. She pulled her gun out and opened the closet that they scientist were in.

"Whose in charge here?" She demanded. No one said anything. She put the barrel of her gun to a young scientist's head. "Speak up or he dies." A tall old man walked forward. "Good, now step out for a second so I can discuss something with you." He did as he was told and she shut and locked the closet again. She looked at the man. "Where do y'all keep the med kit."

"Don't know," He said,

"Listen, I really plan on keeping as many people alive as possible, but right now I'll kill you with out second thought. Someone in that closet will talk up and you don't want to lose you life just cause I don't have time to pressure you for what I want. You've got five seconds to know where it is before I kill you." She hissed, he pointed behind her to a cabnet. "Good, now is it locked or anythign else???"

"No, they said if we did that and someoen really needed what was in it then it would be to late by the time we unlocked it." He mumbled.

"Thank you, now I'm sorry to have to do this." She raised the gun and his eyes grew wide, but she just brought the back of it on his head knocking him out. She quickly got the kit and gave it to Matt. He looked at her,

"Didn't know you could be so mean." He mumbled with a small smile.

"I was a spy remember, I can be whatever I want." She replied looking down at John. "He shouldn't have jumped in front of me." She muttered,
Want a Readers crit???

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:41 pm
Rydia says...

Matt

"You're wrong there. He certainly should have jumped in front of you. If you'd been hit, it would have taken John and me too long to hack into that computer and if I'd took the dart, who would know how to patch me up?" I let out a short laugh and grinned as I opened the medical kit and inspected the different drugs. Picking up a bottle of liquid pain killer and a syringe, I measured out a good dose and held John's arm steady while I injected it.

By the time I had chosen a few more drugs and bandaged John's arm properly, he seemed to be recovering.

"Thanks," John grimaced when he saw the needle in my hand and dragged himself into a sitting position.

"What drugs are you mixing?" Trinity asked, watching me with interest.

"These two are pain killers but strong so I only want a small dose of each and I'm ballancing them with this one to help John stay awake. The silly people who invented these drugs had it in their minds that the patient would want to rest and pumped them full of sleeping." I finished filling the syringe for the second time and held it up to the light to check the concentration. "That should be okay."
Writing Gooder

If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman