z

Young Writers Society

Lycanthropy

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:45 am
TNCowgirl says...

"They said that the US army was sending some recruits. They didn't look like just a bunch of towns people." She said, he pondered that,

"THey may not be telling the truth and they may," He looked at the fire,

"But if they are then the vampires and werewolves will be in danger." She said,

"Are you one?"

"No," She replied,
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:54 pm
Saphira says...

*Sorry i havn't posted untill now. I have backtracked but then brought it forward again, i hpe it is okay.*

Clarissa stalked the outskirts of the town looking down at the sleeping village below her. Turning she walked into the maze of alleys and turned into a small pub.
She ordered a drink and sat at a small table in the corner, her black hood covering most of her face. As she sat there a fight broke out at the bar. Reaching for one of her daggers she got slowly to her feet but it was over just has quickly as it had started. A man walked out of the pub and Clarissa followed keeping to the shadows.
She watched him rescue a girl from some Humans and retreat to the forest. As she followed she realised that they were both human and very strong. They could be her next meal. She was getting bored of living in this boring town and she hadn't eaten in a month. This could be just what she needed. Crouching in the bushes next to the camp she listened as the humans awoke and started talking.

"But if they are then the vampires and werewolves will be in danger." The human girl said.

"Are you one?" The man asked looking at the girl

"No," She replied.

They were human but why did they care what happened to the vampires and werewolves. Did they know where she could find more of her kind? She moved forward slightly but her foot caught a branch and it snapped, sending a deafening crack through the silent trees. Within seconds both humans had there hands on their weapons and were glancing around the trees. There was nothing Clarissa could do, they would find her.
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

185 Reviews

Reviews: 185
Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:00 pm
piepiemann22 says...

Lion picked up one of his stakes and threw it into the trees near by. A figure fell and landed on her feet, "You're good with thoughs."

"What's you're name?"

"Clarissa," she said coming into the light. "I was wondering if you could..." but before she could finish Lion had his gun in her face.

Taking a puff of his cigarette he said, "What does a Vampire want with us?"
I will always fight back, no matter what.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:13 pm
TNCowgirl says...

When Aran heard the girl her hands quickly grabbed her knives, the small gadget slipping down to her knuckles and the knives sliding in them with in seconds. She watched the girl as Lion moved towards her.

"What does a vampire want with us?" He demaned, Aran was quickly on edge, if there was one there had to be more.

*sorry it is short*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

124 Reviews

Reviews: 124
Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:42 am
Saphira says...

Clarissa smiled and looked down the barrel of the gun into the human mans face.

'Very good but i think you scared the girl' she said looking at the human girl. The girl just scowled back and held something in her hand. Clarissa had no illusions that it was something pleasant.

'So what do you want vampire?' the human man said, his hand holding the gun never wavering.

'Well i heard you talking about vampires and werewolves. I woundered why.'

The human mans eyes never left Clarissa face as he drew another stack from a holder at his waist.

'Maybe we can talk'

*That is all i have for now*
Come to the dark side. We have cookies!

A wizard is never late. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to.
— Gandalf