z

Young Writers Society

Poke'mon Allstars 0.01

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:51 am
Lethero says...

I stepped into Jubilife City and looked around. "Eraska, come out for a while," I said, releasing Eraska from her pokeball. We walked to the Pokemart and started the shopping for the things we would need for travelling.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:40 am
Bella says...

~Kinda cleared up now...I'm just gonna say that my characters just entered TwinLeaf City, for sake of keeping them going. I can't post at the moment though.~
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:56 pm
Manga Angel Spirit says...

No one appeared at the window. Naosis glowered and looked around. He felt Ouka's fur bristling, and a low growl. More people were coming closer.
You forgot me again, ill just stay here to bleed and rot, kiss my corpse and tell them i died i full man, when i died but a child

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:51 am
cheeb says...

The youth entered the Pokemon Mart, where Rix stood in the corner, eyeing the people who entered.

This kid had a Dratini following him. Innocent enough, Rix figured, but he couldn't say the same for the masked figure that entered a few minutes after him. As a pair of Houndoom appeared in a flash of light, Rix got up from where he was leaning, Larvitar on his shoulder and his unknown Pokemon in the Pokeball in his hand.

"Give me the P.A. mic," the guy growled. There was a large R on his chest; no prizes for guessing who he worked for. The assistant hurried to comply, eyeing the large dog Pokemon nervously.

The grunt was soon handed the microphone. He bellowed into it.

"Attention, patrons of Jubilife City Pokemon Mart! Your city is now under the control of Team Rocket. Even as I speak, we are storming your Pokemon Centre, Trainer's School and, most importantly, your Global Trade Station. Our plans at this time are confidential, but you are likely to hear them in due course. This message has been brought to you by Team Rocket. All hail Giovanni!"

The grunt turned his Pokemon on the customers, including Rix.

"Now you guys, out of the store, and gather with the rest of the citizens there. And no funny business."

As they moved, Rix sidled up to the Dratini's trainer and held up his badge.

"Name's Rix," he whispered. "What do you say we prepare some trouble - and make it double - for Team Rocket?"
the user formerly known as chibibo

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:50 pm
AyumiGosu17 says...

...I cant think of anything to post...sorry...
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:07 am
Bella says...

**I think I'm going to pull out of this storybook...is that ok?***
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

18 Reviews

Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:03 am

Naois climbed through the window, ouka jumping in behind him. He fell to the floor, surveying the room. He saw a staircase nearby. Him and Ouka dived for it, and ran up the stairs into what looked like a young girls room. A girl and what looked like her mother where quite close. He pressed himself against the wall before hiding behind the furniture.

the mother left, leaving the girl looking kind of sad. Slowly he stepped out trying to not alarm her too much.

"I need some help."
You forgot me again, ill just stay here to bleed and rot, kiss my corpse and tell them i died i full man, when i died but a child

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:04 pm
View Likes
AyumiGosu17 says...

She could barely contain her excitement. She was a part of Team Magma! Her dream was becoming reality!

She pet Mizu, who chirped. "Kip!"

"Well, it's goodbye regular trainers, Mizu," she giggled. "We're officially Magma members! Dad would be proud of us!"

"Mud, mud kip!"

Karen laughed.
"Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery." Timothy 4:14 KJV

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:17 am
cheeb says...

Sensing the youth's unwillingness, Rix put his badge away again. Looks like he was on his own.

As the crowds gathered outside, Rix ended up nearby the TV station. Glancing around to see that the Rockets' attention was elsewhere, he ducked behind a wall and crept behind the TV station.

One day I'll be able to just step up and flatten them, all at once, he thought. But for now...

He heard a Rocket making a loud speech through a megaphone. Good, it'd keep everyone else quiet. He quietly ran down the road and pushed open the doors to the GTS.

It seemed to be completely empty. Not so, he discovered, when he entered the back room to find an Executive Rocket.

"Excellent... and this goes here... perfect..."

The guy was fiddling with the wiring to the massive generator. He seemed to have his own device now connected to it. Rix noticed that the trading module wasn't flashing with lights as it had been earlier.

Rix approached the man from behind...
the user formerly known as chibibo

18 Reviews

Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:18 am

The girl went to scream, so he jumped forward and put a hand over her mouth.
"Dont, i need help, can you take me to a pokemon center?"

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:28 am
Squall says...

Lol sorry I haven't posted on this yet. Been busy with stuff. Gonna post on this tomorrow. Nice work guys so far.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman