z

Young Writers Society

The Anthro Society

170 Reviews

Reviews: 170
Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:26 am
Lindsaroo says...

"Erm...Kitsune?" Iana said, walking forward.

"Call me Suney."

"Ok...Suney. What do you mean secret? Aren't we just gonna fight them? Face to face."

"Oh we're going to fight them. But not face to face."

"What do you mean?"
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:49 am
Pendragon says...

A gunshot hit at my foot causing me to jump. "Well, it's to late to decide on force or stealth, they found us." I pulled out my dagger and stood ready.

"We got you beasts surrounded, now give up," said a man coming out holding a gun.

"We're not going to surrender," Tarkel said.

I ran at the guy in full force and when he went to pull the trigger I ducked and caused him to miss. Then I stabbed him in the chest letting him die in weezing breathes.

"Is there more?" Tarkel asked.

"There should be, I don't smell them though." Suddenly a explosion from the direction of the village sounded off. "Oh no, they're attacking th village!"

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:08 pm
Layleun says...

Suney drew back the corners of her mouth in uncertainty and looked from the human to the group.

"I'll just be a second."

"Well that's one we don't have to spare." the fox side glanced at her as he started to walk away.

Suney nodded, she would rather be alone, "That's alright, I'll catch up."

They nodded and took off to defend their village. Suney trotted toward the human, he was alive, still breathing, and conscious enough. Suney quickly drew a few symbols in the dirt around him and tapped him sharply on the chest. He shuddered and slept easily. She gave a respectful nod and took off towards the village. She pitied the humans, always losing, she hoped they didn't come in with any good weapons.(When I say 'Slept easily' I really mean 'Died without much pain)

She made it to the clearing of the town to see warriors everywhere, including the ones she had just met. She chuckled as she saw the bat dropping various objects on the humans. She skirted around to see that the village had been properly evacuated, probably by that fool Elder. That was ok though.

Suney jumped back in surprise and a tuft of dirt sprayed up her front. She whipped her head up and saw a human shooting at her. She held her staff with both paws, crouched down, and launched herself into battle.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:47 pm
Jules the jester says...

Tarkel brought his staff down on a human who was trying to pull a knife from his belt. As he fell Tarkel spun and whipped his staff across the back of a humans head who was attempting to get an aim.

A few humans were retreating back into the forest. A Fox ran past him, an axe in his hand. It was thrown back as a bullet exploded it's skull. Tarkel rolled grasped the axe and came up. He threw the axe with all his strength but leapt into the trees not checking if it hit a target.

"Into the trees!" Someone called out. Tarkel growled at the stupidty of the order. Tarkel grabbed a small fox who was attempting to climb a tree.

"They wont have to aim if you are in a tree they will just shoot anfd you wotn eb able to escape. NOW FIGHT!"

A human smiled as he aimed at Tarkel. Tarkel stared at the barrel.
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:18 pm
TNCowgirl says...

Yetta fought alongside the other animals. She saw a humen aiming a gun at Tarkel. She jumped on the humen's back and slashed his throat. Tarkel gave her a thankful nod and she ran to the next humen throwing a knife into his heart.

"Hello little foxy," A voice hissed from behind her. She spun around and back ed up quickly there was a huge man standing in front of her a knife drawn. "That coat of yours will look really good around my wives kneck." He laughed, Yetta looked at her last knife, it wasn't a throwing knife, it was just a hunting one for small animals. Not for defending herself. Her other knives were in dead bodies and she was going to get them but had saved Tarkel. She backed up and ran into a tree whimpering. She felt the knifes tip getting closer to her throat.
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:33 pm
Jules the jester says...

Tarkel Called out a retreat. The villagers should be far enough away by now. Tarkel's own home was closeby so he should be able to get there and collect some food. The humans would give up the chase after this brief and violent battle.

But Tarkel had no intetions of doing that. he planned to follow them back to there camp and kill as many as he could whilst they slept.

Animals ran through the trees bloody weapons in paws. Tarkel smiled.
Man:George look at this.
George: look at what?
Man: Ha made you look!
George: Idiot!

9 Reviews

Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:47 pm
Pendragon says...

I turned around as I heard Tarkel ye;; retreat. I picked up the gun of a human I recently killed. I aimed and pulled the trigger putting a bullet into a human's skull.

I quickly ran into the forest and up a tree, jumoing branch to branch, getting as far away from the village as possible.

I landed in a clearing and did a sweep of it to make sure no humans were around. Once I found it was empty I lowered the gun and sat with my back against a tree. Wrapping my tail around myself, I settled in and waited for people to pass by.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:10 pm
Layleun says...

Suney ran full force towards the human and whacked him in the ribs. Before the man was out of breath he took a swipe at Suney and fell to regain himself. Suney cried out in pain and fell towards the ground. She instantly crumpled and rolled into a fetal position. Shakily she stood, crouched over her wound. The cut Suney had taken was deep and started at her right shoulder and ended at her left hip. She shuddered, took out a hunting knife, quietly said, "Sorry." and killed the man.

The sound of retreat spread through the village to Suneys ears. She tried to pull a monk's 'mind over matter' trick but that never really works without training. She slowly trotted out of the village, holding her wound closed as best as she could. Her matted fur clung to her frame as she reached a river. Searching she found a small pool branching off. Grunting she bent down and sniffed the water for poison. After detecting none she slid into the icy water.

Her breath caught in her throat as the coldness of the water reached her brain. Her face screwed up in pain and she let out a gasp. The water was bloodied but was soon swept away by the current of the neighboring river. She inspected the cut, as she suspected it was deep enough to cause her pain and make her bleed but not deep enough to hit anything more important than fat and muscle.

The water quivered next to her as Suney carefully cleaned and bound her wound. A furry brown head popped above the water and chattered. Suney jumped in surprise only to be brought down by pain.

"Who are you?"

The otter surfaced and stood in the shallow pool, "I am Greeda, I came from the village that was attacked. And you are?" She cocked her head curiously.

"Suney." she replied bluntly. Greeda came closer to inspect her wound, "Are you ok?"

Suney nodded, "Fine." She hoisted herself out of the pool and onto the bank.

Greeda swam to the edge too, talking very loudly, "You know the humans are stupid. They think they can take on warriors such as yourself and live to see their families?" She made a clicking sound, rummaged in her bag, took out soap, handed it to Suney and continued as Suney took the soap gratefully, "They always are raiding something of ours; our villages, our crops, our game, our...."

Suney held a hand to her mouth and dropped her soap. A faint rustling came from the bushes. Out of the brush came Perosk, knife in hand. He looked relieved as he sheathed his knife, "Wow you two are loud." He looked to Greeda, "I could hear you two a mile away."

9 Reviews

Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:17 am
Pendragon says...

I sat down next to Suney, and kept my ears erect listening for any noise. "So what happened to you?" I asked Suney when I noticed her wound.

"Ah, it's nothing but a scratch," she replied. "I could take worse."

I pulled out my knife when a rustling started behind me. "Who goes there?"

"Help me," said a voice and an injured wolf came out. He had a bullet in his stomach and many cuts on his body.

Suney jumped to her feet to aide him but I grabbed her arm. "No, the bullet peirced his stomach. If you managed to stitch the wound the poison in his stomach will still kill him." I stood up and thrust my knife into the wolves heart, killing him instantly

"How could you do that!" Suney yelled.

"He would of died anyways. I just shortened his suffering. There was nothing we could do for him."

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:20 pm
Kyuubi says...

This sounds interesting. Mind if I join and be from a different village than the one in the forest? If I could it would great.

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:30 am
TNCowgirl says...

Yetta's foot slipped into a hole and she smiled. She quickly dove into the small hole as the man slashed at her throat. SHe climped up into the tree and waited until the men were gone. She snuck back out, gathered her knives and went to find the others.

*Sorry it is short*
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

43 Reviews

Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:01 am
Kyuubi says...

Name: Tsuna
Anthro: Jackle
Looks:
Attachments
anubislord.jpg
anubislord.jpg (71.29 KiB) Viewed 201 times

43 Reviews

Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:06 am
Kyuubi says...

This is the rest of my characters bio.

Personality: Calm, thoughtful, takes in any situation and decides the best outcome. Likes to listen in on conversations and to offer his input.

Former occupation: Was the head of the Elite Guard of the Sand villages leader.

43 Reviews

Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:13 am
Kyuubi says...

Tsuna came bounding through the forest towards the sounds of combat. He appeared on a cliff overlooking the Forest Village and saw humans attempting to attack the village. He shook his head and jumped off of the cliff. He jumped from tree to tree trying to go as fast as he could. He arrived at the village. He then took out his staff with a blade on one end and a club on the other. He jumped out of the tree and sliced a human straight down his chest. Blood dripping from the blade, he turned and smashed his club on the head of another. He saw a group of that contained many a Fox. They holding their own against a few humans but as added reasurance he lept into that fight.

The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch