z

Young Writers Society

Outcasts of Rolmar (discussion thread?)

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:05 pm
Rasi says...

I like the Rogue ideas
I would rather you hate me, than love me.
If you never really know me.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:26 pm
AWritersFantasy says...

The rogue idea (I take it you mean the one with the royal family ties idea?) is more of a character/mini sub-plot idea, so it's definitely something that could be tied in if someone plays that sort of character.

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:34 pm
View Likes
Rasi says...

yeah that is what i meant, sorry! I would be willing to play such a character...
I would rather you hate me, than love me.
If you never really know me.

59 Reviews

Reviews: 59
Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:39 am
AWritersFantasy says...

Sweet. I think we could still bring that in to the story even if I change the original idea.

In my Watcher story, my main character has two older siblings. In the first chapter she's going to find out that these two siblings are part of a secret society (i.e. the Watchers), and that she, too, is meant to be a Watcher. Up until this point, she hasn't realized that she has any magic abilities. She's had dreams that've seemed incredibly real to her, but she doesn't know that they're actually visions.

So in the story, she's going to follow her siblings one day to the meeting place that this society has, and she'll find out who they are and all that. Normally it takes about a year to train as a Watcher, but because of Event X that I haven't figured out yet,

48 Reviews

Reviews: 48
Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:46 am
Dark Lordess says...

I like the idea of the forest. You could use a couple of your ideas to start it and just see where it goes from there! :P

(Happy Birthday Rasi!)
If you have to ask me why I write, you would never understand...

The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler