“..I miss being young, and not dead, subsequently.” Alexander sighed wistfully. “If there was one thing I want more than anything, it would be just..a few more years of youth to revel in.”
After a couple of minutes, Johnny opened his eyes again. "I was 16 when I died," he murmured, mostly to himself. He shuddered at the thought. "Dally was 17." He stopped and his eyes widened at the realization, "My god... I'm alive... I think?" His heart rate began to pick up, now thinking about the situation, "But-- oh man. Okay... time for Kermit to explain where the actual heck we ar-- KERMIT! WHERE'S HE BEEN?!" Johnny sat up, no longer caring about the pounding in his head.
“I miss it too... but a lot of people have said that I never truly grew up. I’m still really just a kid at heart.” He chuckled softly, before Johnny shot up.
“Whoa whoa whoa- I’m sure he’s fine! You need to stay here and rest...”
Do you how do? I use any pronouns :) Get in losers, we're going napping
Ana let out a soft whimper and turned on her side, brows scrunched up. “Right heeee-eeeere!” Kermit came flailing up the steps to the gazebo, holding his severed right arm, stuffing and all.
“I guess I could be better.” Kermit grimaced. Ana sat up, looking dazed. “I..I can stitch it back on..if you could just..give me a little while to rest..”
More than anything she wanted the world to be uncomplicated, for right and wrong to be as easily divided as the black and white sections of an Oreo. But the world was not a cookie. — Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Tree of Wishes