I'm looking for some help

3 posts

After you've read some of my book, who's your favorite character?

  • Zita No votes
  • Kivvien 100%
  • Emily No votes
  • They're all awful No votes

Total votes: 1

User avatar
Gender Male
Points 999
Reviews 95
I'm writing a book, and I'd like some help. The basic premise is Zita, my MC, runs away from her life-long adopted home in a fictional queendom called Fable (there's a history there, I'm really big on the world-building, there are no coincidences) and runs into some people on the road. Those people are called slavers (but she doesn't know that at first) and she's saved by a boy named Kivvien, who kills them all and thoroughly freaks her out, but, she knows she won't survive on her own, so she goes with him to a 'kid stop' which is basically a safe place for kids who don't have anywhere else to go. The plot revolves around the slavers being taken down, but there are a few plot twists that keep things interesting, along with some subplots I think are fun.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1798
Reviews 30
Hi! I really like your story and if you’d like us to be buddies, I’d be more than happy to do so! :D
Have a good day.
My contest: Pairs Poetry Contest
My WRFF: WritingPrincess’s Review Den




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 999
Reviews 95
Okie doki, we can chat about that when we're both online okay?
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners