"Well I am glad you enjoy my company my father and brother never understood me..." there is to much truth to those words I almost choke letting them out...
I squint to see him more clearly,"Shit!" I duck down in the floor board,"Just keep driving... well drive a little closer so I can get a better look and then I will tell you.... I guess.... I just dont want it to be dad..... He didn't want me to come..." I just don't want it to be Thor or any one else come to take me to hela... as a truce..
"What? Why? Your acting weird. What if he needs help?" I slow the car down alittle bit, and slowly come to a stop. "Stay in the car if you want. If I get mugged, I get mugged."
“Who we are and who we need to be to survive are very different things.”
"I know him he is dangerous stay away...", I know this isn't going any where so I do it I turn into Loki crouching in the floor boards, "Just keep driving..."
Last edited by fatherfig on Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X