Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
The Fontaine Bleu
275 posts
1
...
9
,
10
,
11
,
12
,
13
,
14
,
15
...
19
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:28 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:28 pm
Jo
I smile wide, grabbing his hand and heading out with him. People rush to us, asking for autographs and paparazzi taking so much pictures.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TaylorLove
Gender
Points
690
Reviews
1
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:30 pm
TaylorLove
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:30 pm
Chris
I smile and watch her, so happy to have such and wonderful girlfriend.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 pm
Jo
I sign a couple of autographs before the security push the paparazzi away and we enter the main lobby.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TaylorLove
Gender
Points
690
Reviews
1
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:56 pm
TaylorLove
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:56 pm
Chris
I grip her hand and smile down at her. As we walk to the lobby, a few more pictures are snapped, but it does not bother anyone.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:06 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:06 pm
Jo
I lead him up to the room, getting there and locking the door while kissing Chris.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TaylorLove
Gender
Points
690
Reviews
1
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm
TaylorLove
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:15 pm
Chris
I smile and wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:16 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:16 pm
Jo
I giggle midkiss, eyes closed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TaylorLove
Gender
Points
690
Reviews
1
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 pm
TaylorLove
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:22 pm
Chris
I smile when she giggles and deepen the kiss, closing my eyes as well.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 pm
Jo
He sits down on the table's top and I sit on his lap, letting him deepen the kiss.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TaylorLove
Gender
Points
690
Reviews
1
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 pm
TaylorLove
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:35 pm
Chris
I smile and wrap my arms tighter around her.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:36 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:36 pm
Jo
I bring a hand to the side of his face and sit straight.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TaylorLove
Gender
Points
690
Reviews
1
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:53 pm
TaylorLove
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:53 pm
Chris
I rub her back with my thumb and tangle my hand in her hair
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:00 pm
Jo
I smile wide, playing with the bottom fabric of his shirt.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TaylorLove
Gender
Points
690
Reviews
1
Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:11 pm
TaylorLove
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:11 pm
Chris
I smile as she does and do not pull away from her.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:12 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:12 pm
Jo
I run my one had down his arm and the kiss gets more intense.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Sign In
Register
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind