Mount Olympus [10]

565 posts1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 38
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I hesitate, resting my forehead against his, "I'm One hundred eighty-five years old."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I chuckle, "You're old."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I sit up and raise an eyebrow, still atop him, "No Emma for you tonight..." I smile.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I curse myself and prop myself up on my elbows, "What was I supposed to say?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I shrug, "Oh, I don't know, 'It's alright, Em, I love you for you, not how old you are,' of even, 'Oh, that's cool, that means you've been alive to see all big events in history.'..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I flash a smile, "I thought you already knew I loved you."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

"But that was before you knew hold hold I was," I tell him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I sigh, "It doesn't change anything, Em."

Spoiler
After dinner, which I don't know when that'll be just yet, I'm going to disappear for a bit to clean my room and everything. I'll be back afterwards.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

"You could've said that," I sigh as well.

Spoiler
Okay.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I sigh again and look at her, "I thought you knew that too."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I shake my head and lie down next to him, sighing again.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I look at her, "So... what happens now?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I shrug, "I have no idea."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jag

I bite my lip, "So... I won't get lucky then, huh?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Emma

I smile, "Maybe...if you make it up to me."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.