I walk inside our beachhouse, smiling at how pretty it is, and sigh. Mthe bite marks completely gone and DNA out of my body, feeling perfectly fine, I take our suitcase from Jag and plop on the bed, smiling up at him, "This is gonna be fun."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I wrap an arm around her and think. Still wanna go easy on her... "Walk down the beach? We haven't done anything really romantic in this relationship yet."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties. — Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians