*thinks* Uh...Um...well, Ooh! Drama! What if Jag cheats on Emma with Sol since she can never act like herself? Then they could get in this huge fight, and make up on Valentines day. <33
Bethany
I sigh as well, pulling my sleeves all the way down.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Um, they could take a trip to like... A place in Olymous that looks like Italy, and they can go shopping and go to nice dinners and hangout by the beach and stay in a nice beach- house, one per couple. xD
Bethany
I sigh and take off my jeans, throwing them on the bed, not finding anything but sweats and a tank top. Running a hand through my hair, I turn so I'm leaning against the dresser and think. Catching Ethan staring, I flash a smile at him, not caring if he saw me like that.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they? — Homer Simpson