Golden-Brook High

1078 posts1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 72
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I slowly wake, blinking.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

I flash a smile and kiss her forehead again, "You okay? What happened?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I shrug. "I...I don't know..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

I nod and hug her, closing my eyes. What are we supposed to do now? Aren't we exposed?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I hug him back, "I don't know what to do now, A..."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

I glance at Jason and sigh, "I don't know either, Faith."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I take a deep breath and close my eyes, shaking slightly.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

After our silent conversation ends, I look away from Jason and close my eyes, rubbing circles in Faith's back again to comfort her. Exhaustion sweeps over me and I remember how much adrenaline I'd used through my power. Ugh. S'gonna hurt like hell in the morning...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I sigh, closing my eyes tighter and wrapping my arms closer around him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

"You two going to stay here for the rest of the night?" Jason asks quietly.

I shrug but don't look at him, eyes still closed.

"I think I'm going to head out," he says, "I'll leave the car though if you want a way home."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I keep my eyes closed and sigh, nodding at Jason.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

I hear Jason leave and I sigh, tightening my grip on Faith, "Wanna go somewhere more closed in? We won't be found there..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I nod, "Like where?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

I think, chuckling, "A closet or something... I don't know."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I smile at him and nod, standing and letting him lead the way.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero