I elbow him in the jaw and knee him in the stomach, tossing Faith my phone in between movements, "Call my brother. If freaking fire won't do it, light sure as hell better."
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I jump out of the car and bolt into the building, finding someone dragging Faith away from a burnt-looking door. Swearing, I send a gust of light energy towards the two and bend it around Faith.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children. — Madeleine L'Engle, Author