Golden-Brook High

1078 posts1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 72
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I nod quickly, "Uh yeah. I think so..." I yawn.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Spoiler
I'm guessing we'll have to skip to the next day soon, right?


Alex

I gather my things and stand, helping her up, "I'll walk you to your locker."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I nod and flash a smile, standing and starting to walk.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

Realizing my hands are shaking, I stuff them in my pockets and walk alongside Faith, lost in thought.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

He walks alongside me and I see the popular group as we walk. Chuckling, I nudge Alex and freeze they're a*s, them screaming and running down the hall. Hah. And they didn't even know it was me.

Nice one, Fa. Marie chuckles inside me, I would've so done that.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

I look up just in time and chuckle, shaking my head at Faith, "We're going to get along very well, kid. Very well."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I nod, "Yus, we are, kid," I mock him playfully, opening my locker.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

I flash a smile and shake my head at her, noticing Jason with that Lis girl again. I look away from them and lean against an empty locker, watching Faith.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I catch Alex watching me and I flash a smile, closing my locker and looking at him, "Bye-Bye."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

I flash a smile and hold my arms out, "Goodbye hug?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I smile at him and hug him tight, "I don't wanna let go."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

I smile and tighten my grip on her, "I'll see you tomorrow, kid. Always."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I nod and close my eyes, still not letting him go yet.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Alex

I flash a smile and set my chin on her head, sighing.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Faith

I let go of him and wave, making sure I have all my books before walking out through the doors.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom