Kaboom! Amusement Park

1022 posts1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

I sigh, scooping up Kristin and plopping her on the couch, "My baby cousin," I reply, "An evil sixteen year old girl."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lillian

I nod, watching, and cross my arms over my torso, wondering where Buddy went.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

Once I set Kristin down, I turn to Lily and scoop her up too, setting her on the bed, "You need some rest. Too much has happened today."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lillian

I look at the girl and then back at him, uncomfortable, "Um...I don't really feel comfortable sleeping in the same bed as...her."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

"She's on the couch, Lil," I remind her, sighing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Spoiler
*facepalm*


Lillian

"Oh," I blush and take my head in my hands, shaking the confusion off.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Spoiler
LOL.


Niall

I nod, chuckling, and take her in my arms, "It's alright."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Kosaki

I scoop Chiyoko up in my arms and take her back to our room, setting her in the bed and taking a seat in the chair.

`````````````````
Lillian

I flash a smile and cuddle up to him, blushing still.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

She blushes and I kiss the side of her face, closing my eyes.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lillian

He closes his eyes and I do the same, dozing off moments later.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

She dozes off and I do the same, stirring.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Chiyoko

I wake hours later as I can see out of the corner of my eye that the sun was rising, I held my head as my head had a spliting headache. I sit up and look around and see Kosaki awake in the chair looking at me, I hold my head.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lillian

I wake the next morning and slip out of Niall's arms, ordering breakfast for us quietly before heading back to him.

`````````````````````
Kosaki

Chiyoko wakes the next morning, holding her head in her hands. I yawn and shake my head, glancing out the window before looking back at her.

"Ah, look, she's alive," I say jokingly, "Morning."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Chiyoko

I groan as my head pounded in my hands, as I couldn't remember anything after being slammed by the table from that girl.

"I can't remember anything after being hit with that table." I said.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

I wake the next morning, yawning. I see Lily ordering something and Kristin on my phone doing something. I just shake my head and stretch.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind