Kaboom! Amusement Park

1022 posts1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52 ... 69
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lillian

I flash a smile at him and roll on my stomach, watching him.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

I peek at her and sigh, "You're so damn beautiful," I mutter with a smile.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lillian

I smile and giggle, shaking my head at him, "Thank you. You're beautiful too...in a guy's way, I mean. You're...handsome. So damn handsome."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

I chuckle at her and kiss her quickly, "I totally love how you had to keep correcting yourself," I smiled.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lillian

I smile and blush a little, kissing him back quickly, "I bet you do."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

I nod, "Yes," And take her in my arms.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lillian

I smile as he takes me into his arms and glance down at the ring again, just making sure it was real and that this is still real.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

I smile and kiss her, pinning her down gently but playfully with a smirk. God. I need to learn how to stay out of boundaries...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lillian

I kiss him back and smile as he pins me down, giggling a bit.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

I smile, loving how I make her bubbly.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lillian

I smile back at him and wonder how far this will go.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

I pull back for a second and look her in the eyes, sending her a look that says it all. You sure you want to go through with this?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lillian

I flash a smile and nod. I'm marrying you, aren't I?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Niall

I smile and nod, leaning back in to kiss her as my mind went blank.

***FADE OUT***
Time lapse: Two hours

Spoiler
LOL. again.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Spoiler
Lol. I know.


Lillian

I wake nestled in Niall's arms and don't open my eyes, smiling as I cuddle closer.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners