Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
Kaboom! Amusement Park
1022 posts
1
...
37
,
38
,
39
,
40
,
41
,
42
,
43
...
69
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:02 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:02 pm
Niall
I smile again. "Why do you keep giggling at me?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:03 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:03 pm
Lillian
I shrug, "The same reason I blush. I don't know."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 pm
Niall
I sigh and nod. "Yeah. You don't know," I chuckle.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:09 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:09 pm
Lillian
I smile and sigh, nodding, "My apologies for my lack of knowledge on this subject."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:10 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:10 pm
Niall
I shrug, "Doesn't matter," I smile.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:18 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:18 pm
Lillian
I smile and set my head on his chest again, rolling my eyes.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:22 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:22 pm
Niall
She sets her head on my chest and I sigh with a smile, kissing her forehead.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:25 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:25 pm
Lillian
I smile and close my eyes again, not for sleep but for comfort.
"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I ask, "Sit here?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:29 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:29 pm
Niall
I nod. "Yep. I'm lazy today."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:29 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:29 pm
Lillian
I flash a smile and nod, "Alright then."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:31 pm
Niall
I nod, "Yeah," I nuzzle my face in her neck.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:35 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:35 pm
Lilian
I smile and crinkle my nose, giggling.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:37 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:37 pm
Niall
She keeps giggling and I just roll my eyes, shaking my head at her.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:42 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:42 pm
Lillian
He shakes his head and I roll my eyes at him, suppressing anymore giggles or laughs.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:44 pm
Niall
I smile and kiss her neck, sighing.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Sign In
Register
You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost