Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
Kaboom! Amusement Park
1022 posts
1
...
23
,
24
,
25
,
26
,
27
,
28
,
29
...
69
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:47 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:47 am
Niall
I nod back and sling an arm around her shoulders, taking a deep breath while finishing my breakfast.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:51 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:51 am
Lillian
I lean against him and finish my breakfast.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:55 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:55 am
Niall
I watch her as She finishes and I smile wider. "You're so beautiful," I chuckle.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:58 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:58 am
Lillian
I smile and blush a little, looking down.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:03 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:03 am
Niall
I melt at her blushing before tilting her chin up. "You blushing?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:07 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:07 am
Lillian
I smile and blush even more, "Maybe."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:12 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:12 am
Niall
I smile even wider and shake my head at her, kissing her softly.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:13 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:13 am
Lillian
I smile and kiss him back, still burning red.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:19 am
Niall
I chuckle a little and bring my arms around her waist.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:22 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:22 am
Lillian
I smile back at him and wrap my arms around his neck.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:24 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:24 am
Niall
I smile and pull back, setting my forehead against hers instead, closing my eyes.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:30 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:30 am
Lillian
He pulls back and sets his forehead against mine instead. I close my eyes and flash a smile.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:35 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:35 am
Niall
I open my eyes to look at her. "Whag do you Want to do today?" I ask.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:39 am
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:39 am
Lillian
I shrug and look at him, "I'm up for anything."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:42 am
PixieStix
says...
·
Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:42 am
Niall
I smile, "Then we'll do anything you want to."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Sign In
Register
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain