The Moosehead Tavern [2]

1319 posts1 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85 ... 88
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shrug, "Wait. We could go to a movie!" I smiled. "Avengers is out and I'm dying to see it."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile, "Sure. I could go for something like that."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I nod. "Yay!" I stand. "Movie it is."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile and stand, taking her hand, "Lead the way."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and lead him out of the room, sliding the keys to the bartender and taking us to the nearest movie theater.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Awen

I slip into the tavern and take a seat at the bar. Ordering a water, I pull my hood to completely cover my nearly silver curls and take a deep breath. I study the mark on my wrist, slipping back into my thoughts again, and barely notice it when someone sits at my side.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Spoiler
http://favim.com/orig/201106/22/blue-cute-guy-hair-plaid-t-shirt-Favim.com-79830.jpg

That's Joey^^


Joey

I walk into the tavern, my jeans dirty and my white tee shirt and leather jacket kept clean - I hate getting my shirts dirty - and sit at the bar next to a girl. I slip my phone in my pocket, "Uhh...Gimme a coke, please, bloody good drink," I say to the bartender in my clear British accent, "Thank you."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Spoiler
British!


Awen

I glance at the guy before focusing back on my own drink. Sighing, I bring my hands into the pockets of my hoodie and hope I could rest for a while here without trouble.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Spoiler
Yes! <3


Joey

I glance at the girl before the bartender slides me my drink, "Thank you, this is Ace. I cant have any liquor. I get bladdered pretty easily," He looks at me weirdly, "I'm British, Lad. Get used to it," I bring the glass to my lips.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Awen

I flash a smile at what happens with the bartender and take a sip of my water, staying silent and concealed.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Joey

I swallow and grin before spilling it all over myself on purpose, "Bloody hell, look what happened, I can be such a dim sometimes!"

The bartender narrows his eyes at me and I chuckle a little bit, "Sorry, lad."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Awen

He spills all over himself and I glance at him again, contemplating scooting away to prevent any damages. Instead, I look away and down my water, ordering an orange soda next.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Joey

The girl scooted away and I order a water instead, "What's you're name, love?" I ask her.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Spoiler
She didn't scoot away... o.o She just thought about it. Lol


Awen

I glance at him again, hesitating before answering, "Awen."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Spoiler
*Facepalms* Oh...


Joey

I flash a smile, "Nice to meet ya. I'm Joey. You should probrably keep you're pecker up. So young lads could see you, love. Some might think you're luvvly-jubbly," I say, bringing the water to my lips.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Russets and tangerine shades of old gold flushing the very outside edge of the senses ... deep shining ochres, burnt umber and parchments of baked earth—reflecting on itself and through itself, filtering the light.
— Guildenstern (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)