Someone sneaks up behind me and I subcontiously take my gun from my belt and turn around, pointing it at them. I lower it when I realize it's Jace. "Please..Don't do that again," I breathe.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I shrug, "A creepy guy," I flash a smile. "That's happened before and it was scary," I say, hooking it back onto my belt. I fix Jace's shirt and hair out of habit.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I smile, looking at Jace when I speak into it. "Yeah he's here," I say, chuckling. I frown as the girl asks for Jace. "She said it's a friend from school," I say awkwardly and hand him his phone.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind