The Moosehead Tavern [2]

1319 posts1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 88
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile wider and roll atop him. "I could do it again," I grinned playfully.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

"No," I shake my head, smiling, "Once was enough. You're going to kill me with that."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile. "I was kidding," I chuckled, kissing him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile and kiss her back, "I hope so."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I kiss him more passionately just as I laugh, remembering what Andrew calls Sexy time...
I laughed more inbetween breathes.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

She laughs while kissing me and I remember that we're on a floor, pulling back.

"Uh...shouldn't we be doing this somewhere else?" I whisper.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and roll off him, shrugging. "Like where?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I blink a few times, "Seriously? Like, somewhere private."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I chuckle and bite my lip, thinking. "There's rooms upstairs," I remember the last time we were here and we shared a room.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I nod, looking at her, "You want to go there?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and nod. "Lets try to get the room we got when we first met," I suggest. "Remember?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile, "How could I forget?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shrug, standing. "I was sixteen," I smile, "You were seventeen. That was over three years ago."

I walk over to the counter and the bartender slides me a form to fill out.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile and stand, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"I'm an elephant. I never forget," I whisper, kissing her ear.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and shake my head at him while passing the bill thingy back to the bartender. I grab the keys and throw it in my pocket, walking upstairs while humming.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger