The Moosehead Tavern [2]

1319 posts1 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77 ... 88
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and lean against him just as the bartender takes my glass and walks into the kitchen, probably getting more ice. I open my eyes and sigh. "This is nice," I whispered.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I wrap my arm around her and nod, "Yeah. It is."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and glance around before leaning up to kiss him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile at her, kissing her back. Knew I wasn't the only thing stopping you.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile wider and twine both my hands with his while slowing the kiss.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

Holding her hands, I smile and let her do as she wanted, not caring either way.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

After about three minutes of kissing, I pull away and take a breath, glancing outside at the weather.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

She pulls back after a while and looks outside. I flash a smile and take a deep breath, sitting back.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I catch a smile form on his lips and I look over at him with a smirk. "Whatcha smiling about?" I ask.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I smile back at her, "You, of course."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I smile and turn on my stool to face him. "Me?"
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

"Yes, you," I smile, "What else should I be smiling at?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I shrug, smiling wider as I slip back on his lap playfully.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Jace

I roll my eyes at her and smile wider, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her forehead.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Rayah

I giggle before burying my face in his neck again, nibbling on the skin playfully while wrapping my arms around his sholders.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss