Someone quickly passes, dressed in black and I swallow, jerking backwards. I peek over again and the doors closed now. I look around the room, frightened. "Someones in here."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
I cross my arms, glancing around when the lights start to flicker.
I let out a slight scream and cover my facewith my hands. The lights turn off and someone grabs my foot. I scream louder, tripping over something, or someone...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
The light flickers a little bit remains off. I hold onto Jace's hand tightly, when someone pulls on My hair, I take my other hand and slap that hand away too when Jace is yanked from me.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman