Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Roleplay Main
Roleplays
Archive
Valentino's [4]
122 posts
1
,
2
,
3
,
4
,
5
...
9
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:24 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:24 pm
I nod, leaning against him. "I need to get used to it though."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:25 pm
He smiles and nods, kissing the top of her head. "How about you get some sleep, eh? I'll come with."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:30 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:30 pm
I nod, smiling, when it starts raining thunder and lightning. I swallow, shivering.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:31 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:31 pm
He holds her close as they walk back into the room and lay down, kissing her goodnight. "It's alright. Nothing can stop us now."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:35 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:35 pm
I smile and cuddle up next to him, still in the dress and kiss his neck.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:36 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:36 pm
He smiles and tightens his grip on her, closing his eyes.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:42 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:42 pm
I move my lips to his cheek and smile.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:43 pm
He kisses her chin back, smiling.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:46 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:46 pm
I move my face infront of his and kiss his nose playfully.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:57 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:57 pm
He smiles and closes his eyes again.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 pm
I I watch him. "You tired?" I ask, wrapping my arms around him.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:02 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:02 pm
"Just a little." He whispers. "It's been stressful today. You?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:04 pm
I shake my head. "Nope." I smile.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:09 pm
He smiles back and kisses her forehead, looking at her. "Of course you aren't."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:11 pm
I smile wide. "I'm not." I said, rolling on my stomach.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Sign In
Register
That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)