z

Young Writers Society

The Life and Days of the Worlds Mystic Beings DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:33 pm
crossroads says...

Oh yeah, my guy is a new professor, if that works. Young and just arriving to teach for the first time.. I imagined the old teacher got retired (or killed, why not), but there can also be two of them if, say, there's more students so there is need for another one.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

117 Reviews

Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:56 pm
crossroads says...

(btw the profile is submitted, do approve it if all is alright or tell me what to fix, please)
- they/them -

Reviews: 2
Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:03 am
View Likes
TheNeoAceofAll says...

Awkward silence in the story...

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:26 pm
Caesar says...

umaima and I are working on a post. I'm partially to blame for the slowness because, well, Disneyworld is time consuming.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

117 Reviews

Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:04 pm
crossroads says...

I'm working on post as well ^^ Rhys is partly featured in the aforementioned umaima's/Ita's post, though, so I'm waiting to see if they'll have him do anything I should later include in my own.
- they/them -

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:12 pm
Caesar says...

^
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:35 pm
umaima says...

Loius and I are working... *sees above comments* oh even I am busy today, there's this spring cleaning going on, and its only me and my mom this time so I couldn't finish my post, today it will be over so even I am to blame on that
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:57 pm
AdventurerDaniel says...

I'm kind of waiting on Crazycraz to post myself.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:26 pm
Craz says...

Oh, I wasn't aware that you were waiting on me, @AdventurerDaniel. If its okay with you Aria, I could introduce your character and after that you could follow up with your own post. This can happen before or after umaima and Cypher's post, of course.

Hey Daniel, does Rain and Selduin have the same first period together? And would it be Professor Collins that is teaching the class?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

117 Reviews

Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:04 am
crossroads says...

He's a tad introduced in Umaima's post - however, in it he's already in the headmaster's office, and he'd have surely met aerson or two on his way there as well. So I'm fine with it, just please either PM me before posting, or name the time and we can co-write it ;)

It would be him teaching the Dreamscapes, and if you're writing that, do let me take part in writing it.

As for everyone.. I kind of imagine most of the students would think he's a student as well, maybe a senior, and he would gladly go with it and see how they react once they find out who he really is. xP
- they/them -

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:27 am
AdventurerDaniel says...

As Selduin's not a Dreamscape it's not his first class but yes it is a class they share. Even though he's not a dreamscape he's allowed to take the class. For well it would be easier to explain via post.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:47 pm
darklady says...

Luciana's post is on hold until I don't feel so ill. Sorry guys.
Call me Melanie!

Knight Darklady's Log

117 Reviews

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:13 am
crossroads says...

Mm alright, Rhys will be posted tomorrow-ish.

@umaima (and everyone else), please link me or PM me with your post before posting it, if using my character, or ask me to join you in pad or wherever if you're writing it online. Later on in the SB, I don't really mind it yet, but I've let him get introduced through other characters' posts and I'd very much like to take part in it and make sure it's done the way I imagined it.
It's cute how she reacts when she hears they (almost) share the last name, but regardless of liking to tease people, he mostly keeps to himself - he does like June, or the fact she reminds him of himself, but make sure not to make him too friendly, especially in the beginning ;)

Unrelated to that, I do hope there is no such thing as posts too long..? xP
- they/them -

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:33 am
umaima says...

I was in a hurry, I felt like two people had to stop their posts because of me... well I know it was a little weird but my character is rather very childish and I thought it wouldn't be that bad, and he can be like my brother XD @AriaAdams sorry if it's too friendly, want me to edit it? If you do then give me some ideas XD, my brain's not really working properly right now :D
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

117 Reviews

Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:45 am
crossroads says...

It's quite alright, he's done nothing I can't imagine him doing xD Just don't forget he is a teacher ^^

On a slightly related note, to everyone, I kind of want him in a relationship with someone eventually. Just think of it c:
- they/them -

Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard