z

Young Writers Society

Griffin 'Garbage' High DT

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:25 am
Iggy says...

Join a gang. (Metals!) I guess that's a good way to get them to go somewhere. ;)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:26 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

*Slides in from out of no where* Hey everybody sorry I'm late, things tend to happen to me like this.

Name: Jaylee Alcantar

Appearance (picture accepted) Jaylee has short reddish brunette curly hair, olive skin, her eyes are piercing black and there is a long scar across her right eye which she barely kept. She prefers dark dicky jeans, and a tight tops that show off her chest nicely.

Personality: Jaylee is something of a sleeping giant, piss her off and she'll make you regret it in some form or another. She's incredibly smart scoring a high 168 on an IQ Exam. She just doesn't show it, she's incredibly lazy and tends to be sleeping in class or reading a book with her headphones in. Or something of that nature, but the bottomline is, she is incredibly lazy, but mess with her, and you've woken a sleeping Giant.

With her friends, she's known to be a bit of slut, but the catch is, she only acts that way around her female friends. Making suggestive comments or gestures towards her female friends, she's gotten reported for sexual harassment in the past. But often makes the excuse she was just messing around, but it's also part of the reason of why she goes to Griffin High.

History: Jaylee was born of a criminal duo who robbed, killed, and did other such crimes. At a young age she was exposed to the criminal lifestyle fairly early on, her parents pasted on everything they know onto her, and was told to never directly show the knowledge. Her parents were finally caught and sentenced to death, Jaylee escaped such punishment believing she was far to young to be a criminal.

Jaylee was sent from foster home, to foster home, parent to parent. But Jaylee was simply uncontrollable, she fought her foster parents at every twist and turn,getting into fights at the slightest things. Not teachers, not her foster parents, no one could control Jaylee.

But eventually her temper met it's match during her freshman year at Griffin, and it came at the hands of the Metal and Snake gang members. She got beat badly, but she went down swinging, she ultimately pissed off the Snake's more than the Metal's. The Snakes planned on killing her after they were about to rape her repeatedly, she got her scar from the Snake's Gang Leader. The Metal's ultimately saved her, they did it for one simple reason. She was a genius, and they needed someone like her, Spike saved her from the Snake's wrath.

Present Day: Jaylee is a Metal gang member and serves as the tech expert and hacker for the Metal's she also has a need for revenge against the Snake's, so she ends up making most Snake gang member's lives miserable. She has also been eying the Metal Gang Leader, she desperately wants a chance to make the Leader hers.

Up for Love She's a slut, but a lesbian and is eying the Leader of the Metal's.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:27 am
Sassafras says...

Well this is still kinda the first day too. Join Metals so Snakes can target you. xD
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:50 am
Iggy says...

Oh wow, hey, @Dante! Welcome to the SB. I like the fact that Ms. Jaylee wants Lizzy, it could add in some conflict, but ultimately, @ReisePiecey and I have been planning love related stuff. No spoilers, though! ;)
- Lewis Carroll

50 Reviews

Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:00 am
KingLucifer says...

It's more of a one night stand type of deal than an actual relationship.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:38 am
Craz says...

Okay, my character so far has been drunk on vodka (which is my fault). Ignorance, would it be okay if Vivian joins back up with the Metals?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

933 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:44 am
Iggy says...

Of course not! Lizzy would be glad to have her old friend back. :)

Can I post first? I'll have Lizzy approach Vivian at the end. ;)
- Lewis Carroll

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:34 am
NicoleBri says...

@Ignorance can one of my characters join your group? @ReisePiecey can one of mine characters join your group?

I think it would make good conflict between how my characters feel about each other and maybe make relationships with others in the group and even enemies. :)

If yall say yes then which do you want? Tyler or Abbey?
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

50 Reviews

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:37 am
KingLucifer says...

Well Ignorance I was going to ask you to bring in Jaylee, but uhhh I got it then.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:43 am
Iggy says...

Dibs on Tyler! @pandabear7

@Dante, I'm sorry, I wasn't sure how to bring in Jaylee, since Lizzy is mainly looking for Vivian right now. You could have Jaylee find her leader in the crowd and approach her, then go with her to find Vivian. Eh?
- Lewis Carroll

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:49 am
NicoleBri says...

@Ignorance :) Okay Thanks! I guess Harvey gets Abbey... if Reise is up for it.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:54 am
Blackwood says...

I am writing my post up now. Please do not criticize me because you think something I wrote makes your character less 'cool'. If people agree its a bad idea for the storybook as a whole then I can edit something out.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:02 am
Iggy says...

As long as you don't put any words or actions for my character, @Blackwood. She is currently busy ATM. :)
- Lewis Carroll

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:21 am
Blackwood says...

Don't worry. Its a "meanwhile".
Mudge wasn't invited anyway...He prefers his own crazy antics.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

267 Reviews

Reviews: 267
Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:38 am
Nike says...

Great idea guys! Thanks :) can my character, Nicolet join Metals?
“There is no need to call me Sir, Professor.”

It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity