z

Young Writers Society

Journey to the Safety Zone DT

Reviews: 1
Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:40 am
View Likes
MrWinters says...

I've updated to include you. Now I'm off to do a bit of writing for my entrance!
*poorly made cape swoosh sounds*

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:30 am
View Likes
ToBeMe says...

C: I fixed my post too.
EVERY DAY MIGHT NOT BE GOOD...
BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERY DAY.

Don't be sorry your darkness is gone. I'll carry it for you.
Always. I'll keep it with mine.

Gotta catch em all!

60 Reviews

Reviews: 60
Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:11 am
View Likes
therealme says...

i updated my relationships for you @barefootrunner :)
"It is our Light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

60 Reviews

Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:48 am
View Likes
therealme says...

Noooooooo!! Cabbage died! D: @MrWinters

Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:37 am
View Likes
MrWinters says...

It's alright. I plan on having Winters build another one that might actually become a regular character.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:13 pm
View Likes
umaima says...

Sorry people, will be able to post only after 2 to 3 days...
“The strong person is not the one who can wrestle someone else down. The strong person is the one who can control himself when he is angry.”

“It is better to sit alone than in company with the bad; and it is better still to sit with the good than alone.”

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:50 am
View Likes
NicoleBri says...

Hey everyone will yall post yalls relationship with Jeydon? I'll do the same :)
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:05 am
winterbites says...

I've done mine for you.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:32 am
View Likes
NicoleBri says...

Spoiler! :
Jeydon and Mr. Winters: Jeydon doesn't really trust Mr. Winters because he sort of gets this negative vibe from him. He won't show the distrust but he will be keeping a good eye on him to make sure he doesn't harm the others.

Spoiler! :
Jeydon and Caroline: Jeydon doesn't really think anything of Caroline because he hasn't really gotten to know her, he also thinks that she would be a good person to try and be friends with but you never know, so she could probably earn his trust but maybe not all of it.

Spoiler! :
Jeydon and Alison: Jeydon thinks Alison is pretty but a little dangerous with her dagger. He knows in the back of his mind he is the better with a knife (lol) but he doesn't need a challenge. Also her persuasiveness gets to him so he doesn't fully trust her. She might be the girl that makes him fall on his face because she seems a mystery, something he loves. Although she seems like a super sweet girl he can't let his thinking overpower his trust so he is still a little fidgety about trusting her.

Spoiler! :
Jeydon and Ashlee: The first time Jeydon saw her, he felt bad seeing those burns and scars on her but he still could see that she had been through a lot and that really made him a little sad. It would probably be nice getting to know her and she seems as though she would be a cool person. He also loves the type of clothes she wears because it shows she can just let loose sometimes, still he doesn't trust anyone.

Spoiler! :
Jeydon and Jason: Jeydon tends to be a little cautious around Jason because he seems like the type that would abandon a group just to stay alive sort of like Mr. Winters. He also sees Jason as a type of person he could actually be friends with if he really knew him and they weren't in this life or death situation.

Spoiler! :
Jeydon and Q: Jeydon thinks that Q looks like she is one of the super sweet girls but just don't always let it show. She shows a little trustworthiness in him but not really because he has no clue what she is capable of, besides she looks like she could beat someone to death in a second.

Spoiler! :
Jeydon and Gabriel: Jeydon thinks that Gabriel looks like he is one of those nice guys that try to hide it at times, like himself, Jeydon feels sorry that he has been through a lot in his childhood and hopes to be friends with him.

Spoiler! :
Jeydon and Ayumi: Jeydon feels that Ayumi is sort of prejudice against the male race, but knows that he can prove that the group of guys she is with now aren't like everyone else. He feels as though she has been through many struggles and that she seems like a cool girl to get to know.

Spoiler! :
Jeydon and Z: Jeydon at first is a little suspicious of Z but doesn't let it show. He seems sort of like a nice guy and doesn't have any actual problems with him because he talks as if he is a nice person. Jeydon just really wants to get to know him and see what he is about.

Spoiler! :
Jeydon and Regina: Regina is Jeydon's long gone ex. He still loves her truly but he won't let himself fall for her again. Distance is the answer.
Last edited by NicoleBri on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Words are a lens to focus one's mind.

- Ayn Rand

Reviews: 0
Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:38 am
View Likes
ninjacookies says...

Okay. I updated it. Oh and as for the actual SB you can just jump in- get you character to find the notice or something- and i'll try to include him next time I post. :)

60 Reviews

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:41 am
View Likes
therealme says...

my relationships have been updated :) @pandabear7

304 Reviews

Reviews: 304
Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:26 am
View Likes
barefootrunner says...

Done it!
"Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts" - Einstein

60 Reviews

Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:03 am
View Likes
therealme says...

OMG the storybook is getting so good yayayayayayayayay! :D I am actually so excited!

60 Reviews

Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:34 am
therealme says...

for those of you who have no idea what weapon you want to obtain from the weapon crate that we received from the helicopter here are some options you could choose from:

- chainsaw
- drill
- spear
- repeater (e.g. crossbow)
- broadsword
- flail (spiky ball thing connected to a chain)
- gun
- explosive (i.e. bomb)
- consumable (can only be used once)
- axe
- bow (and arrows)
- hammer
- pickaxe (like in Minecraft)
- shortsword
- boomerang (throw it and it comes back)
- hamaxe (hammer and an axe combined)
- dagger
- poison
- whip

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:09 am
View Likes
MrWinters says...

I'm updated now.

Also, just for fun, I did a quick sketch of my basic crawler design if anybody would like to see it.
*Note: I'm not the best artist, but I think it gets the basic design across fairly well.
Spoiler! :
Crawler.jpg

Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green