z

Young Writers Society

Blood is Everything DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:25 am
crossroads says...

The magic users are rare, though. Why not having a normal festival, in which magic users would pretend to be illusionists and stuff, but recognise each other among the normal people?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:43 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

LOVE this idea! Aria you are a muse I swear to god. :3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:49 am
KingLucifer says...

Uhhh, sure, why not.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:51 am
methrirr123 says...

My lack of input disapoints me. Sorry for being a useless old lady guys xD.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.

117 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:07 am
crossroads says...

Right. Since we're all so eager to start plotting.. Here's Sati's profile, and I'll post both his and the Prince's in the SB as I finish the other profile. *bows*

Spoiler! :
Name: Sati
Allegiance: Self, mostly

Role: a Genie released from his bottle (yes he was in a bottle, lamps are overdone :mrgreen:) and currently masterless. He doesn't t really live anywhere, as he doesn't need to sleep or eat, but does wander around the palaces and inhabited areas, curious about people.

Appearance: He has this unusually pale complexion, which separates him from people around him. His eyes are in color of amber (tend to turn reddish when he does something challenging enough), and his hair is black. It's pretty straight and messy, but he almost always wears a black cloak with a big hood, keeping his head almost completely hidden. Under it, he wears dark red, and carries his home bottle somewhere in his numerous pockets.

Personality, Flaws and Skills: cold, cruel, passionate, smart, devious, playful, charming... Everything when he needs to be. During all the years spent among people and working for them, he managed to evolve as many personalities needed - his own wishes, however, never change. He doesn't have faith in people and always relies only on himself. He loves being free, because of all that he can do without asking permission or hearing a wish, but nevertheless he always enjoys a desperate soul with a big wish only he can make true. Now, when he can, he does take pleasure in watching the person die in belief Sati will actually do what was asked of him.
He is particularly fond of plants and scorpions, and for some reason he can't stand almost all other animals. Sometimes he gets very sad, especially in the nights when he sits far up on the walls and roofs of the town, wondering if anyone will ever ask him what he wishes for.
His powers are his greatest strength, but also are a sort of weakness. He can pretty much do anything, but he's sort of addictive to people's wishes (in a way, he feeds on their desires and his abilities are stronger when he does things for someone else) and he can't go long without using his magic (in that case, he'd go back to his bottle and become prisoner again). He also likes asking for favors in return, especially since he met the demons of unknown parts of the land, and picked up a few tricks.

History: Being released by a reckless master, some fifty years ago or so, he's traveled the world around, trying to find someone he could willingly help to fulfill wishes. When he only found people hungry for power or hungry for food because of those hungry for power, Sati decided to come back to his home, find a way to release others of his kind and begin the new world order. Ironically, in that quest of his, he'll most likely have to work with the same kind of people he wanted to change the world in the first place.

Other: he can get associated with anyone, even more than one person at the time. He may think of them as masters, but will never call them so.

Up for love: Yes (though he doubts anyone could ever want it). He's been with many, both to fulfill wishes and to kill time, but never really in love.

Knock yourselves out ;)
- they/them -

42 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:16 am
Shadowlight says...

GOd almighty he is so awesome. XD I love him.

50 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:22 am
KingLucifer says...

Wow...
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

42 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:27 am
Shadowlight says...

Sorry. XD I knew Sati from another SB- the love is from that SB. XD

117 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:29 am
crossroads says...

xD He loves you too, Shadow.

LH and co. if you're curious about how he may act (if I don't change it, that is), you could check the Sands of Saria SB, he was a character there too ;)

I believe the situation here may ask for less friendly playing and more serious tricks, though >:3
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:31 am
KingLucifer says...

I just feel left in the dust by Aria, I've been at storybooking longer than her and she leaves me in behind like nothing.

42 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:34 am
Shadowlight says...

Well all Storybook in different ways LH- I also believe she is older then you- her writing has had longer to mature. :3

ANYWHO, I'm workin on my profiles right now. :3

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:35 am
AlmondEyes says...

I want to make my character an Illegitimate child of the Sunuma king. Are there any objections? I would really like for this to happen.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

117 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:37 am
crossroads says...

LoyalHeart wrote:I just feel left in the dust by Aria, I've been at storybooking longer than her and she leaves me in behind like nothing.

I'm a natural
That's nice, thanks :D

I do must say I like all the profiles for this SB I saw so far - it will be really interesting >:3
And also I hope I'll manage to make the Prince live up to it all <.<

Janika, ohhh that might be very interesting (my Prince is the heir) ^^ No objections, I think that's a nice idea.
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:46 am
KingLucifer says...

Shadowlight wrote:Well all Storybook in different ways LH- I also believe she is older then you- her writing has had longer to mature. :3

ANYWHO, I'm workin on my profiles right now. :3

And how do you know she's older than me exactly?

117 Reviews

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:49 am
crossroads says...

It says in our profiles, I believe.
- they/them -

I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory