z

Young Writers Society

Clutches of Earth's Life DT

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:34 am
View Likes
CowLogic says...

Yeah. Thug here is too busy in his ThugLife/LaxBro life.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:59 am
FermentingFruit says...

CowLogic wrote:Yeah. Thug here is too busy in his ThugLife/LaxBro life.

It's true. I leave home at 7:30 and won't get back until 9 P.M most nights until we start practicing outdoors.
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:00 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

Could I get some sort of explanation, as to what the people of each rank do, please? :3 Say, the duties in short, so I know which way to think.

Also just in case, how allowed is switching sides/selling information/spying for the actual good guys/etc. in the SB?
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:18 am
Omni says...

Aria: Well, that's what the "meeting" is for. In all actuality, I don't know what jobs to give the ranks to. I asked for you guys to hellp me out on this, but no responce, so I'm forcing you to do it in the SB XD *Laughs evilly*

Also, that could be allowed, but remember, CEL is sort of like a prison. We know almost everything, so if you want do something like that, then you have to plan it out accordingly.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:40 am
StoneHeart says...

Okay, well my guy Janz Kamburg, the Colonel, would do well in anything that needs more force. It would probably be a good idea to have your own team of trained fighters aside from your spy's and assassins to take care of anything of a size that they can't handle. Say a hundred men, men who work something like a SWAT team.

Led of course by Janz.

Would that be okay?
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

303 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:41 am
StoneHeart says...

Oh, and Shady! My guy's 30, not 20, and his name is Marcus, not Robert! You should keep an eye on the character slots and everything. (Sorry though, that was partially my fault!)

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:39 am
Shady says...

Yeah, sorry, I realized that after I posted. I tried to edit-- I'll go back over my post. :)

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:37 pm
Alvarin says...

Hehe, Shadow I just read your post. Kai would never get in an argument, much less a fight, over something so stupid. He wouldn't care who got the top bunk, and instead just sit down on another bed and watch the two idiots fight it out. His number one priority right now is getting the other two to like him, or at least trust his skills. He uses his head, not his fists ;) The only time Kai would fight is when he loses control, and that would be sudden and seemingly unprovoked.

Everyone should make a mental note about that xD Oh, and I will post later today ^^
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

Reviews: 3
Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:29 pm
Xaxas96 says...

I've posted now, hope you like :)

117 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:22 pm
crossroads says...

Guys. I'm flattered, but Jack is only 15, they'd more likely think of her as a kid than a woman at Omega table :p Though it's actually not important enough to be in need of any sort of change.

As for Dee, I can't get in too much details, but he would keep to the shadows - after all, he has a family and can't afford getting recognized or something - and do the planning, the strategies and the talking, leaving the force to Janz and company. I can imagine him train a couple of selected individuals to act as assassins. He knows his way with people, especially kids and those acting like ones, by the way.
If we pick the teams to go with, I bid on Upsillon - from what I saw so far, they could use a figure to stop them from acting like children, but also seem to be able to think enough for Nicholas to like them xP
- they/them -

117 Reviews

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:41 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Lololo. I just figured two things.

One, all of us in Omega team are pyros, and two, both Alexandra and Johnny have some soft spots for children, especially girls. Sounds like Jack might even get along with them :P
- they/them -

303 Reviews

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:41 pm
StoneHeart says...

watch the two idiots fight it out.

Flattering Alvarin. . . .

However, I will put in here that my guy's a 30 year old ex-army dude/gangster. He doesn't fight other people's fights. And if he did, up against a kid and a 20 year old . . . .

Well, Shady's post I can incorporate for now, but . . . I don't like going against my characters character. . . .

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:57 pm
Alvarin says...

Riley thinks very highly of himself, so he tends to think of everyone else as an idiot xD

Oh, and Shadow is going to edit her post, so Riley won't be involved in the fight nor the argument, he'll just be watching. So your character would just be fighting the 20 year old.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:31 pm
Shady says...

Yeah, I did edit it-- sorry, I didn't mean to mess y'all's characters up. I just thought a fight would make Upsilliion have a more dramatic entrance into the SB. ;)

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:41 pm
FermentingFruit says...

Ok ok, I finally have some free time. I will start the long process of catching up and making my post
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah