z

Young Writers Society

The Mystery of Crime DT

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon May 27, 2013 11:33 pm
niteowl says...

Oh I was talking about how I could let you in to my FeedPad to make the challenges (that I don't think anyone took up but whatever). Although you have been pretty involved in the last two posts...Boston would be a good next poster.
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon May 27, 2013 11:38 pm
Omni says...

Hmm, if someone could bring me up to speed. It seems my character is wanted in five different places at once. Perhaps a timeline would help?
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Mon May 27, 2013 11:48 pm
niteowl says...

As far as I can tell, Christophe got sick so Boston went to the neighbor's house. Elaine was all sorts of crazy but she gave you the tip about the lover. You found Conor and questioned him. Am I missing something?
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Tue May 28, 2013 2:22 am
Blackwood says...

Sorry my bad, it was on private. Try now.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

332 Reviews

Wed May 29, 2013 8:56 pm
Blackwood says...

Reminder! I got the pad working so go and check in
http://blackwood.writerfeedpad.com/2
leave your name in the list so i know you did.

Also everytime I am on yws I will have that open so feel free to come and hang out and discuss there.

Reviews: 3
Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:39 pm
Xaxas96 says...

Hello... I do apologize for my absence, just school and drama put me out for awhile. Though now I'm ready, I join the Etherpad or whatever it's called.
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

206 Reviews

Reviews: 206
Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:19 pm
LadyPurple says...

Good to have you back!
You're new? Great seas! Why haven't you gone to the Buddy System yet?

You're dealing with writers. The words "normal" and "usual occurrence" do not compute.
~Rosey Unicorn

332 Reviews

Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:04 pm
Blackwood says...

Welcome back welcome back! Get working on the pharmacist interview then we can all start posting parts of the plot.

Also If you want to submit your character into the sidebar then go ahead.

332 Reviews

Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:07 pm
View Likes
Blackwood says...

Just sending in a reminder, especially to Xaxas, to post! If anyone else wants to post you can go ahead even though the pharmacist hadn't been interviewed. If no one else posts in a while then I will make another post (if I am not the last one that is)

I really want to get this storybook moving because, I'm not even being biased here, but the characters personalities you all came up with are some of my favorites. Maybe putting age restrictions turned out to be a good thing, it sure pushed your creativity in a good direction.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:18 pm
Xaxas96 says...

I've completed my post, has the murder been picked yet?
Last edited by Xaxas96 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

332 Reviews

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:35 pm
View Likes
Blackwood says...

Thanks Xaxas. Your post is completely fine too. (maybe a few grammar errors but it's ok)
As for the murder, you already know~

Everyone that concludes the interviews so feel free to start twisting the plot in circles, leading the investigation awry, and may the murderer keep us hot off his/her trail.

Also even if your a suspect doesn't mean you don't want to 'help' with the investigation.

Spoiler! :
Oh also. To up the ante there is one more thing. Everyone gets one guess and who the murderer Is and what their weapon or motive could be. Whoever guesses right + closest motive or weapon wins something. (Pretend it's a super amazing prize that you will die for just to take it seriously) I can't offer much but it will include that I will review anything you like plus perhaps I could make a drawing or something else for you.

You can post guesses of names and debates in the DT or pad but I want your official guess to be a Pm to me. Remember you are still in character when your out of character. Murderer will not be eligiable except I want you to guess as of your not the murderer just to throw people from deducting it's you.
Last edited by Blackwood on Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:46 pm
Xaxas96 says...

I'll edit the grammer as soon as I'm not juggling tasks around. What I meant to say in my last post was has the murderer been picked? I don't know if we are still waiting for others to join or not.

332 Reviews

Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:48 pm
Blackwood says...

The murderer was picked before we even started. Also I edited my last post with a spoiler so check that out.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:53 pm
View Likes
CowLogic says...

I think Xaxas is just playing dumb. They are the murderer! With the pogo stick in the ballroom!
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:16 am
niteowl says...

Hm...I think it'd be fun to guess who the murderer is, but I'm not so sure about the weapon. I mean, in Clue/Cluedo it's random, but here it's not. Plus I think some details about the cause should be known so we can be consistent. I wouldn't want to say something about how he was covered in blood only for someone else to think he was poisoned. Plus the cause can be vague enough to not point to one person. "Poison" for example, might point to Elaine, the maid, the pharmacist, Claude, or the rival.

I have another possible idea for the plot: Perhaps Elaine, or someone else, could host a post-funeral dinner party for everyone to get together, accuse each other, fight, maybe even poison each other...(NOT suggesting killing anybody, but making someone sick could add some intrigue. Although I suppose we'd have to do the funeral first...it's been a few days now, right? All the autopsy stuff would be done?

It might be good for Christophe or Luther to give an update from the police side of things next, then possibly a funeral.

Thoughts?

<YWS><R1>

I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec