z

Young Writers Society

Revolution DT

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:46 am
Auxiira says...

@ everyone: can we maybe find a way to include luluds' character... he's going to annoy me at school otherwise, probably
You read faster than Usaine Bolt sprints xD - Deanie 2014

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

80 Reviews

Reviews: 80
Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:57 am
100xstupid says...

I'm gonna let Sylver post first, then I'll see what I can do.
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing"
-Socrates

67 Reviews

Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:59 am
Auxiira says...

kk! thanks.

I wanted all to sparkle and dance in a glorious jubilee. - Cathy, Wuthering Heights

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:03 pm
luluds says...

@Auxiira Noo i won't annoy you at school! XD ( i'll annoy you everwhere muahaha no just kidding)

Seth could be in the town to visit a few slave traders for personal reasons and to check out some slaves. Who's up for tailing or confronting him? He has two armed bodyguards at his sides at all times.

80 Reviews

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:11 pm
100xstupid says...

I think there's about to be a midnight raid of a slave storage facility. Maybe he could be implicated there? Someone might have to take control of your character just a little though, so maybe you should make a post introducing him a little? Just so other writers will know how he speaks and such.

Either that or I'll have George clash with him somehow.
-Socrates

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:55 pm
Blackwood says...

Slyver and swiftfur you two should clean up your random posts by deleting them then actually post the story. What you posted was DT comment stuff.

Slyver I really want to post too, you need to post soon or else you cant expect others to wait for you.
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

Reviews: 0
Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:14 am
luluds says...

@100xstupid That's quite a good idea. I'll try and do a quick post to introduce him and try and post this as fast as i can.

332 Reviews

Reviews: 332
Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:40 am
Blackwood says...

Luluds I have an idea for including your scientist in one of my posts except its a bit further on in the story....
Hahah....haha.....ahahaha.

80 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:51 am
100xstupid says...

I don't think sylver's actually signed up to the DT... I'll send her the link so she knows.
-Socrates

67 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 am
Auxiira says...

Only the last post can be deleted. They won't be able to delete them anyway.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 pm
sylverdawn says...

Hey guys. Sorry about the DT, I always forget to check them. Ven could use some back up. So far almost all the characters seem to be against the revolution. Seriously, he could use a friend and someone to plot with.

Also for the characters in the slums. The Last Chance bar is a safe-house for all mutants, so it might be a good place for the groups to meet up.

Also for the evil scientist, maybe he could be holding Ven's sister. Not harmed too badly though since she's a "rare specimen". That would guarantee Ven getting hot under the collar.

For the revolution I've been toying with a sort of underground railroad idea. The mutants just leaving and establishing their own nation. What do you guys think?
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

80 Reviews

Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 pm
100xstupid says...

That could make for a pretty grand finish, I like it.

Oh, and I'm gonna kill off Alex pretty soon. Anybody want their character to do it? I will have to insist that I write his death scene though, I couldn't bear not to.
-Socrates

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:11 pm
Jadefox says...

@sylverdawn my character, Danny, is figuring out her attitude towards the Revolution and needs some convincing. Maybe Ven can convince her?*

*(Her brother was captured when she was young and has always been searching for him.)
Every book you've ever read is just a recombination of 26 letters.

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:33 pm
KingLucifer says...

Removed.
Last edited by KingLucifer on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:44 pm
morgansboss says...

@Sylver: My characters have been hiding and fending for themselves in the wilderness for several years, and don't often come into contact with anyone besides on their late-night runs into the city where they occasionally steal supplies. They've heard whispers of a revolution but know very little about it... They would be very interested though if we can find a way to make them knowledgeable about what's going on and meet them up with your crew. Besides being human, Drew has learned to not trust his own kind...

Also about that, I was thinking that later on if needed Drew could discover he was a changling. Getting VERY little of the gene since his mother was infected very late in her pregnancy, I'm thinking that drew could discover that he can actually breath underwater after he almost drowns. Nobody knows about this, not even him-but I think it would make for a really cool plot twist.

You can not put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator.
— alliyah