z

Young Writers Society

The Field Trip DT

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:47 pm
*coco says...

Awesome, so how shall we do this. Shall I wait for everyone else to make their posts and then Chad can start? Also, who wants to be picked? I was thinking of having Chad spin a bottle and whoever it lands on has to pick truth or dare.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:14 pm
FermentingFruit says...

If you feel like picking Cam, knock yourselves out. I can put that in later when I get my post up.
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

130 Reviews

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:20 pm
*coco says...

Oooh, that would make for such an awkward moment - especially if he picks 'truth'. I can just picture Rena's reaction :D

Anyone else?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:27 pm
FermentingFruit says...

*coco wrote:Oooh, that would make for such an awkward moment - especially if he picks 'truth'. I can just picture Rena's reaction :D

Anyone else?

lol I was gonna pick dare, but truth would be so much better :twisted:
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:20 pm
ChocoCookie says...

You can add my character whenever you want, really. No need to ask ;)
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:58 pm
AlmondEyes says...

I agree with everything that's been said. And Cookie, I like your idea.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:07 pm
Craz says...

Percy can go either way with truth or dare if anyone wants to include him. :wink:

by ChocoCookie » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:46 am

Hehe XD Yeah, Janika, about that. I think the plan is like this. Well, at least I think so from craz's (Percy) post:-

Percy announces Emily going to sing and everyone cheers. But since she's too twitchy and nervous, Emily requests Akara to sing with her and BOOM! ~ We sing xD

When should Percy announce that Emily and Akara is going to sing?
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:48 pm
KingLucifer says...

And so, with my post, it's all begun.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:58 pm
JourneyGirl says...

AriaAdams wrote:Right, post is up. Now, Victor would go to Katara later, and also it would be great if he and Ash (*poke*JourneyGirl*poke*) met at this party. He could tell some guys to get away from her or something.

In any case, please do include him in your posts ;)

Aria, I was actually thinking that maybe they met after the party. Like, when everyone (finally) goes to bed, since Ashlyn has night terrors and a sleeping disorder and all. Because I remember earlier you said:

It would be nice if she'd find herself in some sort of distress, so he could jump in and save her xD Or she could be writing somewhere and he'd get interested - I could work with both, or something third, it's up to you ^^

So if that works for you..... I'll put it in my post-party post.
~Journeygirl

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:01 am
crossroads says...

Yes, surely. However you wish it to happen, I'm in :)
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:04 am
JourneyGirl says...

Ok, so they'll meet after the party. YAY!!!! THERE'S A PLAN!!!!! :)
~Journeygirl

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:42 am
winterbites says...

Guys, I dunno what to do with Tadge at le party cause he is a loner. . .
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

130 Reviews

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:55 am
View Likes
*coco says...

Tadge can talk to Rena if you like, since Ashlyn will leave soon :)

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:16 am
ChocoCookie says...

Craz, I think maybe while playing truth or dare, you can dare to me go sing with Akara or something. Its totally up to you.

Thanks Janika! ;)
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

130 Reviews

Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 am
*coco says...

That's a nice idea!

Okay guys, does anyone want to make another post before Chad starts the game?

It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind