z

Young Writers Society

The Field Trip DT

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 pm
JourneyGirl says...

sorry I haven't posted guys I've been so busy!!!
~Journeygirl

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:55 am
crossroads says...

Oh yay Victor finally meets her :3

Guys, I'll just have Victor go to warn you about the teachers, and then someone (do tell if you want your character) will tell him to answer a question first (something about his parents, I'd like).. And then I'll have it moved a bit forward (I tend to do that a lot, lol) for him to meet Ash.

Just saying.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:59 am
winterbites says...

My character legit has no friends in this cause the only person that mentioned him in their posts has stopped posting...
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:23 am
FermentingFruit says...

Guys, life has been too hectic recently, I promise I will have a post up by the end of the day today.
Save time... see it my way.

"During high school, I played junior hockey and still hold two league records: most time spent in the penalty box; and I was the only guy to ever take off his skate and try to stab somebody."
-Happy Gilmore

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:28 pm
View Likes
JourneyGirl says...

winterbites, Do you want to be Ashlyn's friend??
~Journeygirl

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:41 pm
KingLucifer says...

I just remembered something, I got something with Jaylee coming up and she'll scare everyone and there mother awake.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:29 pm
View Likes
*coco says...

Guys, what is happening with this SB?! I haven't posted because I thought Ment was going to continue with the 'truth or dare' game? Shall we just skip that and carry on?

Come on guys, don't give up on this SB yet!
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

35 Reviews

Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:06 pm
winterbites says...

@Coco
I thought that was what was happening too.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:10 pm
Alvarin says...

Yeah, we can just skip that. If you start getting your characters back to the cabin then I can make the post for Art.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:13 pm
KingLucifer says...

WHAT?! Come on the plot was going to continue and not how me and Coco planned for it to continue, if anyone is in the Cabin get your rear ends out something was supposed to happen that causes some major stuff to happen.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:17 pm
Alvarin says...

.. Dan is in the cabin. Though he is really really drunk.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

35 Reviews

Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:12 am
winterbites says...

So, I just posted, I hope it doesn't interrupt with anyone's posts..

130 Reviews

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:43 am
View Likes
*coco says...

Thanks so much for posting, winter and crazy! I really appreciate it :)

Okay guys, this is what's going to happen. I'm going to quickly skip the party. Loyal, you're plan can still go ahead because Dan is passed out and Viktor will be coming out soon to get everyone. Aria, if I remember correctly, you wanted to do that part in your post, right?

After that, everyone will be back inside the cabin and the next morning a bad hangover isn't the only thing the seniors will face when they wake up ;)

How's that sound?
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:16 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Guys, I don't think Akara and Cam should kiss. It's great that you guys make us so into each other, but neither I nor Ment have ever suggested in our posts that we were ever had anything between each other in the first place. That was just all of you.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

130 Reviews

Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:17 pm
*coco says...

Janika, none of us made that suggestion, as far as I remember you and Ment wanted something to happen between both your characters. Since Ment hadn't posted, I thought I should mention a kiss so that you both can take the plot from there, but if you don't like it I can take it out.

The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec