z

Young Writers Society

Magi DT

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:46 pm
Jalmoc says...

I'm just waiting for people to post so I don't post too soon.
If you don't take a chance, you'll always live your life in regret, so let your heart show it's true colors and admit your feelings!

Tis not the blade that took your life, but the Assassin behind it.

When Reality has all but fallen away, recreate your own world

Reviews: 3
Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:28 pm
Xaxas96 says...

Well now I've almost included everyone in my post so they should post off of that. Hope you don't mind since the Principle sent everyone away from the cafeteria, I thought you might retire to your room, which is why your getting attacked near the dorms. This is one of the ten mages I have somewhat prepared. Her name is Bethany Stranmore, a short description is she's tall, medium bust, icy blue eyes, pale skin, fragile looking, wears jeans, blue hoodie, black t-shirt, long silvery hair. She has just plain Ice magic. Anything else you need to know about her?

67 Reviews

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:41 pm
Jalmoc says...

Personality wise? Is she cold like ice? Or is she actually kind?
If you don't take a chance, you'll always live your life in regret, so let your heart show it's true colors and admit your feelings!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:47 pm
Xaxas96 says...

Cold as Ice, unless she likes you. Though you're not her type she only like Ice mages like herself.

67 Reviews

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:58 pm
View Likes
Jalmoc says...

Oh lovely. What's with all of the ice magi lately? Did they not have enough of them at the Sno Cone factory or something?

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:03 pm
Xaxas96 says...

We don't have that many ice mages just her, sofia, linette, and me I think.

67 Reviews

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:06 pm
Jalmoc says...

I'm just pulling your chain. :) haha. The more the merrier.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:32 pm
View Likes
Xaxas96 says...

Yeah I know, I'm chill with it. XD Get it chill, Ice mages... Oh whatever I know you laughed.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:03 am
Omni says...

I think the battle should go a little longer, especially with both of Dante's characters. Frankly, these guys were expelled for a reason, so they shouldn't be defeated in one post, which happened in both of your characters, Dante.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:23 am
Starleene says...

I agree with Aq. Dante defeated the mages which meant that no one else got to post about them. If we all god-mod then there's really no point in anyone else posting.
Last edited by Starleene on Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jhinx called me old. Rude.

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:39 am
Xaxas96 says...

If someone wants to take a closer look none of them are 'dead' I bet you won't find anything even recognizable to a human corpse
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:44 am
Omni says...

I didn't say dead, just defeated. Still, these guys were expelled and not even Anela has been expelled, so they must be both dangerous and powerful. I don't think the battles should last one post.
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:54 am
Xaxas96 says...

Guess there is some truth there, how bout this time we let it slide and next time we'll consider make a three post limit or so per expelled mage
This is our routine. Day and night, all we do is survive; it never lets up. He tells me how these streets were crowded with people just going about their lives.. must've been nice.~Ellie

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:15 am
KingLucifer says...

Ohhh, when I was reading I thought there was a whole group of mages attacking, so I assumed it was okay to take both out. Everyone would have gotten a chance to take there own mage, my bad. Besides, overly complex battle scenes arn't needed, and should only last a post or two.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:09 am
AlmondEyes says...

I have no idwa how to jump in..... Somebody help.....
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm