Sassafras says...

Let's try this again. :)
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:13 pm
Alvarin says...

Yes, please :)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:20 pm
crossroads says...

Oh. *poof*
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:24 pm
Iggy says...

Reise, will you send a mass PM to everyone with the DT link? Or I can, if you want. :-)
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:28 pm
Sassafras says...

I was going to link it in my next post. It's going up soon.

933 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 933
Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:29 pm
Iggy says...

Okay. Can't wait to get started!
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:48 pm
Shadowlight says...

Huzza for clean slates!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:04 am
KingLucifer says...

Angel wants answers, and she's also not happy.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:09 am
Shadowlight says...

Clearly.
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

413 Reviews

Reviews: 413
Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:23 am
Cailey says...

Checking in with the new DT.
A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity. -Kafka

Look: A Link! https://caijobetweenthepages.wordpress.com/

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:28 am
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Just assume that the Informer ignores anyone that tries to interrupt her when you all post your POVs. And the rest of her speech is in the spoiler below.

Spoiler! :
"The Fundamentals, the original four, were the protectors of this world and their own. There are two worlds that exist, the mortal world and the immortal world. The Fundamentals exist to keep the two worlds at bay, making sure they never cross. They kept the peace by fighting off evil that threatened to hurt the inhabitants of the immortal world and expose their secret to the mortal realm. The Fundamentals were doing a good job of keeping things under control until an evil with great power showed up.

He went by the name of Karzai.

Karzai wanted to take over both the immortal and mortal world, wanted to merge the two and become king of it all. He came close once or twice actually, succeeding in leaking a few demons through a forged portal between worlds, but the Fundamentals pulled through and cut down any serious trouble before it could happen. The trouble Karzai was causing seemed to have a simple problem, to just kill Karzai, they could have many times and very easily, but it wasn't that simple.

If Karzai was to die the power resting inside of him would rupture and expand, demolishing both the mortal and immortal world with it's force. They had to find a way to stop him without killing him. They had to put him to sleep. The Fundamentals set out a plan.

On their next encounter with Karzai they trapped him and tied him down with chains forged from the strongest leaves of the Earth Continent, and then, when he was restrained, they poured all of their power, energy, and life into a sleeping spell that they hoped to bind the beast forever. The spell worked, but not without a cost. All four Fundamentals died, but with a smile on their corpses.

Usually every Fundamental would be collected at birth, as was the way before Karzai's arrival, and trained to be warriors and protectors once their time came, but after the death of the Four, Fundamentals stopped being born, the race died out. Or so we thought. With Karzai asleep, his "influence" - his dark aura - vanished from the land. The great Four's death resulted in a wash of pure spirit that cleansed the Immortal Realm of all evil, and also created a new Fundamental class. No one knows where Karzai came from, or if his orientation was even of typical birth. Some rumor that he's not man at all, in any sense of the word, but more spirit than being.

The only reason you are all gathered here today is because Karzai is awakening and both worlds are in terrible danger. We need your help, Fundamentals."

Don't try to fit the whole speech in a single post. :)

Ignorance, if there's anything I left out will you be kind enough to fill the blanks? Also any points that need clarification.
Last edited by Sassafras on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

117 Reviews

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:29 am
crossroads says...

It amuses me how you talk in one character's chapter about your other character like "that chick with no manners", LH :mrgreen:

Oh, and Reise, you misspelled Marilena's name. Don't know if that was intentional, as in he doesn't know how to pronounce it or something, but I thought of letting you know ;)
- they/them -

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:36 am
AlmondEyes says...

Dibs in the next post please!!
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

117 Reviews

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:41 am
crossroads says...

I will go after Janika, if that's okay. I have a part already and just need to put all in - will be up tomorrow.
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:43 am
KingLucifer says...

She forgot Dark Fundamentals.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

I didn't know beards could do that ;)
— ShadowVyper