z

Young Writers Society

The Silver Bullet Club DT

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:51 pm
AdventurerDaniel says...

@ED: Daniel has enhanced speed and stealth skills my last post showed an aspect of stealth in that he can increase an amount of smoke to a shroud to hide himself as well as use light by increasing what is present or decreasing it. The electric attack is an extension of that basically it uses kinetic energy in Daniel's fist or feet when attacking. It's kind of a one time attack thing like it takes him a while to charge the attack.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.
Red Wheel Barrow by- William Carlos Williams

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:57 pm
KingLucifer says...

I'll try to post Monday for Andrea, and I should get the secret out that Em is a Demi-Demon. Like I said, she'll be surprised.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103

192 Reviews

Reviews: 192
Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:58 am
View Likes
EloquentDragon says...

@Ad-edited the "list" once again

I think I'll post next then. I was thinking about going into much more detail on the runes thing. W&W--- is that okay with you, if Eli and Daniel help to get her powers back under check? (They'll try and seal some of them. Unless you don't want them sealed. And of course, only some of them. She would still be able to use flames/wings at will)
@Ad- what did YOU have in mind for rune-type magic? I can try and incorporate that if you want, otherwise I'll mostly lay out the scene like I picture rune-casting. (Remember, Eli was trained in sealing and demon-killing by that Rabbi guy)
No more countin' dollars... we'll be countin' stars.

Enter, if you dare.

28 Reviews

Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:11 am
AdventurerDaniel says...

Like rune-magic is magic that could have been spoken but is instead part of their body. Like rune magic if your born with it like Eli have certain things they can do based off the rune they are born with.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.

192 Reviews

Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:15 am
EloquentDragon says...

Well, the one Eli was born with was "Dark-one" (from my first post, the demon calls him that)

I was thinking more of drawn circles and reading the symbols... kind of old school I supose. But that seems to fit alright with yours. Magic is sort of all-inclusive. heh.

Enter, if you dare.

50 Reviews

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:10 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Now I have a question ED, can Eli go into anyones mind and face whatever is there like what he did for Em? I have an interesting idea for Andrea since she is religious, but thinks for herself, anyways, I thought it'd be nessessary for a time skip to Friday for the preformence. W&W, you post when you want everyone else to find out about Em's being half Demon, half Human.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

103 Reviews

Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:56 pm
wordsandwishes says...

I wont be able to post until later today, guys. So if anyone's waiting on my post, you can just go ahead.

~w&w

103 Reviews

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:04 pm
wordsandwishes says...

Never mind, I'm back early xD

*posts*

192 Reviews

Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:59 am
EloquentDragon says...

Well it seems like Em and Eli's powers have been resolved, so a time skip to the performance would seem fluid enough.

However, I'd like to see if we could get Shino back involved, as this seems to be reaching a climax.

@LH-Well, he doesn't exactly enter their "mind" but can interact with what you might call their "soul-body." Anything with spiritual properties he can seal now, but he needs to improve his speed and stamina. I don't know what you had in mind, but it might be cool whatever it is. Feel free to use him/his powers.

Enter, if you dare.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:55 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Don't we need to wait for Al?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

28 Reviews

Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:34 pm
AdventurerDaniel says...

Janika is right plus as the person that will have to post about the performance prep and stuff I wouldn't mind waiting until Alvarin's next post.
So much depends
upon
a red wheel
barrow
glazed with rain
water
beside the white
chickens.

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:57 pm
AlmondEyes says...

And then there's the fact that Daniel is supposed to meet Akiza at her house. He still has to find her all bloodied and Jonathan all battered and bruised :)
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

192 Reviews

Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:59 pm
EloquentDragon says...

Well, I never said the PERFORMANCE was happening anytime soon, there are still quite a few loose ends. LH suggested a "jump-cut" and I agreed that it would work, but that doesn't mean we'll do it that way.
I mean, there's still a ton of stuff left, plus Cole hasn't gotten to do anything yet, and Angel hasn't joined the club.

What I was saying is that WHEN we get to the performance someone should get Shin back into things since it should be climactic in regards to the SB as a whole. And personally, I've felt that this thing is slightly directionless since the whole "snake church thing" dropped out.
I was thinking the performance would be the place to reintroduce Silas and all, sort of like a "And now for part two" segue-way.

Of course, this is just what I was thinking/understanding, what were all YOUR guys' ideas?

Enter, if you dare.

50 Reviews

Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:52 pm
KingLucifer says...

Angel ain't joining the Club until like, the end. Don't expect it until like the final battle where Silas gains some ultimate power and then there's a big brawl, the Club steps forth to stop him, and then the whole town knows the clubs secret and where they stand. Stops Silas, and then, who knows what'll happen from there, maybe Em and Eli finally kiss and admit they have it in for one another.

"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov