Reviews: 43
Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:43 am
View Likes
AlmondEyes says...

I hope you guys like my profile!!

Spoiler! :
Name: Gulfie windstream

Species: Human

Appearance:6'1. Thick dark auburn hair that reaches down to the back of her thighs and piercing light bamboo green eyes that make people nervous when she stares at them. Lightly tanned skin with a beauty mark on the right side of her jaw. Well muscled. Tightly toned body, but not not skinny. She has a scar that begin at the top right of her forehead leading down her eye and cheek and ending at her jaw line, courtesy of her master.

Personality:She's very sweet, kind, and loyal. She's very intelligent, and very sly. She also has a short temper. She doesn't smile often, though she loves to laugh. She doesn't talk much, so most people don't know what she sounds like unless they're close to her. She always thinks ahead, and is very fast to adapt to any situation. She can be very cold and distant. Heartless. You'd be surprised at some of the things she's done. She won't hesitate to kill, so don't test her. She doesn't back down, which will most likely be her downfall other than keeping the ones that she cares for from harm. It's hard to get a conversation going with her, much less keep it going. She doesn't liked to be touched, and when she is, bad things happen. She's stubborn to boot, and won't let anyone break the wild spirit in her, no matter how hard they try. She's not one to give up. She's tough.

History:Gulfie doesn't know much about her parents except their names, Hunter and Bliss. She's been a personal servant to one of the much higher up Sentients since she can remember. Even if she did, any memories she had were beaten out of her by her master long ago. She despises her master with every fiber of her being and far beyond that.

He'd tie her up in a chair and torture her for hours, starving her of food and water. He'd make her watch as he dragged countless people and into the room and chopped them into pieces in front of her. Sometimes he'd make her do the torturing and laugh at their screams of agony as they begged for it to end. He loved making her watch as he dragged young women into his bed and violate them over and over again, and then he'd make her kill them afterwards and clean up the mess. Gulfie sees the way her master looks at her, and knows it only a matter of time before she's the one lying in that bed. It's a wonder she's managed to stay untouched for this long.She'd spent so many night crying her eyes out as a child that she no longer sheds them. She's actually numb to most emotions except for anger and loneliness.

When she could, she'd sneak away at night to learn archery and throw knives, which she's excelled in doing both. She's conditioned herself to run for miles and strength is on her side as well. She quick on her feet and can out run most people. It's only a matter of time before she kills her master and help take back what's rightfully hers and every other human's and help rebuild.

Other:She's looking for love, but doesn't think she'll ever find it. She doesn't think anyone would be able to warm her now almost completely cold heart and break through to her the way she needs.

So who wants to be friends with my character?
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:42 am
Omni says...

Does someone wanna double up as a Mudmen, seems like no one wants to be a statue >.<
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

178 Reviews

Reviews: 178
Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:13 am
View Likes
Paracosm says...

I'll try to have my profile up by tomorrow!
Review unto others as you would have others review unto you.

Don't panic!

Also, Shino!

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:51 am
View Likes
Starleene says...

I'll double up as a statue! :P
Jhinx called me old. Rude.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:15 pm
crossroads says...

@Janika, Gulfie and Marietta could meet, it would make sense - they're going through some similar things, after all ^^

Omni, it would help if you told us more things about the Mudmen, it's not easy to see all those benefits you talk about without some kind of explanation ;)

Also I'll be posting today.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

303 Reviews

Reviews: 303
Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:51 pm
StoneHeart says...

I totally agree with Aria. The Mudmen are completely insufficiently described.
For I who am poor have only my dreams
I spread my dreams under your feet . . .

. . . tread softly for you tread on my dreams.

We are masters of our silences, and slaves of our words

303 Reviews

Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:12 pm
StoneHeart says...

However, with some more details, I would.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:58 pm
CowLogic says...

I disagree. We have told you what you need to know about the Mudmen, and Omniyus has even shown us a sample post of action through thought and memory. I mean. They are statues, who can listen in on the Sentient leaders, and talk to each other through thoughts. Not much more to it than that.

And also don't forget that this is a Storybook, which means it is partially written by all of us. Gotta be creative with it, comancheros.

But I digress, I will also double up, because up until now, Omniyus has denied me the rights to do this.

So now we have Starleene, Me, and BlackNether doubling up, so that should be good for now, unless someone really wants to do it as well.
The course skin of a thousand elephants sewn together to make one leather wallet.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:52 pm
Omni says...

Also, since you wanted some more information, I will give you some more. (Darn you Cow :D)

After the Mudmen get un-statued, which will happen, sooner or later, by one of the humans, most of their crystal will be absorbed into their skin, giving them an immense amoun of energy. However, not all of it will be gone, so old Scientists, like me, will not be able to regenerate their energy anymore, so they will not be able to get anymore energy after their crystal supply, which will be counted by how much crystal they'll have left in a certain area.

Also, after they get un-statued, they are one of the only kind of Sentients who can bend nature and other things, so they will be extremely powerful, which will be invaluable for the Humans in the war.

I hope this helped you. I will not give you anymore information because I urge you to use your imagination for the rest.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

117 Reviews

Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:58 pm
crossroads says...

omniyus wrote:After the Mudmen get un-statued, which will happen, sooner or later ...

This was pretty much all that I needed ^^

I will add one too, then. Perhaps I won't be able to post too often, due to having a lot of characters on a lot of places, but will do my best :3
- they/them -

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:00 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

*Gares at Aria*

I know you're up to something...

sass levels loading

[he/him]

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 pm
AlmondEyes says...

Just got home and are working on a post
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

303 Reviews

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:22 pm
StoneHeart says...

Yeah, now I have what i need. Thanks Omniyus.

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:30 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I just wanted to give you all a quick thank you. If it weren't for you guys, then we would not have been able to create and keep such a fabulous SB going.

Kudos, to all of you.

(Except for you Aria, I know you're up to something...) *Glares*

sass levels loading

[he/him]

117 Reviews

Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:42 pm
View Likes
crossroads says...

Very well. NOW I am up to something. *grins*
- they/them -

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."