z

Young Writers Society

Gatiss Underbelly DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 am
Shadowlight says...

Stella you were right, when Altair finally chooses a side he will be on side Melissa.

He has VERY strong views on human life and personally never lived in the shadows, he might not be as open as he used to be right off the cub but if someone would asked him point blank if he was a vampire he would answer honestly.

Anywho- Love the new characters, love how this SB is shaping up and I can't WAIT to start! XD

If anyone has any Plot points involving Altair just pm me. I'm open for them. :3 <3
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:07 am
KingLucifer says...

If the Order of Vampires was still around, she would be Queen of it all, Kira not only seeks to remove the laws that prevent open hunting, but also restore The Order so she can become Queen. If the Order is restored, then all Vampires across not only the City, but also across the globe have no choice but to recognize Kira as Queen, since there are so few vampires who can actually challenge and beat her. The only ones who are older than Kira are her parents Fidelis and Delariva, but they have stepped down to allow Kira to take the throne. So in other words, if the Order is restored, then she'll have entire nations bowing down to her and ready to kill at her command. removing the laws in Gatiss is just but a small stepping stone on a long road to becoming Queen.

And I know, I'll fix my mistake and remove the part about Seth.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

42 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:11 am
View Likes
Shadowlight says...

Well maybe as you see the story running Loyal- but Stella is the Creator and "God" of this Storybook.

What SHE says goes.

no matter what other "vampire laws" may state. And we all need to respect her wishes and plot for this story, :3

Not to say we can't have our own opinions or ideas, but before we go and do something that will drastically change the story we need to run it by stella. :3

50 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:21 am
KingLucifer says...

Trust me, Kira ain't looking to change the plot, it will continue as Stella had planned. If Kira can secure Louise, then like the Laws it'll be a small stepping stone, Kira will be involved in the plot trying to capture her, if Kira is able to secure her and fight and defeat any werewolves that get in her way. Then it'll only further prove her right to rule and bring back the glory of The Order of Vampires.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:30 am
View Likes
veeren says...

If I recall correctly, not all vampires are on the same side. Some want Louise dead, some want her for their own.

And even then there's much more than werewolves and vampires for Kira to worry about. Just like the Vampires, other races have their alliances as well, and it goes without saying they have their great leaders, too. Kira probably wouldn't be the only one looking to use Gatiss as a 'small stepping stone'.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

50 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:11 am
KingLucifer says...

I realize this, but no one has bothered to take up any of these other "great leaders" as my far as my concern goes there are few people who stand in her way before the whole world bows down to the Queen of Vampires.

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:41 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

Ahaha, I like a character with delusions of grandeur.

The point of the conflict is that everyone wants Louise for a dfferent reason. Speaking of, I better check with Lauren that she still wants her. Why does Kira want her? Ask yourself that.

As for no one being powerful enough, Melissa is going to be a lot stronger than she lets on. Originally this wasn't going to feature in the plot, but LH, to have one character stronger and more important than all the others just doesn't work. You may be underestimating your enemies. Sarah was feral for four hundred years, she fights dirty, but she fights well. Emilie fights with weapons, which I'm sure a lot of purists wouldn't do, so despite her relatively young age she has an advantage.

This is without forgetting the other races, who aren't going to like the idea of a vampire who wants to be queen anyway.

Point is. the story isn't about us all struggling against you, it's about the sides struggling against each other. And I'd say Kira is struggling as much as the next character to get anywhere. (also, she would be a hilarious target for witchy pranks...)

Also Pen, it looks like Sarah and Emilie are going to get on juuust great.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

50 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:00 am
KingLucifer says...

Stella refer to the others section of Kira's profile for her Weapon of Choice, I also added a theme for her. But Stella the threat of Kira's Order is very much real, everyone else who has made plans coming into this there's is just as real as mine is, sure some may not be on the scale of World Domination. And being formally feral gives no advantage, 1500 years back maybe it would have. But Kira has spent the last 1500 years fighting to get to the top of the world to reclaim to what she believes as rightfully hers and thats The Throne and Order. And besides, even if being Feral did provide an advantage, it wouldn't be much of an advantage since Kira is still 3500 years older than her. Or are you going to disregard to the fact Vampires become stronger with age and experience?

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:57 am
veeren says...

LH, I don't think you understand what Stella's trying to say.
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

42 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:19 pm
Shadowlight says...

LH, you are forgetting a very important fact.

this is Stella's SB, not yours. what SHE says goes, not what others say.

Also this isn't the Kira show, it is a combined effort to make a great story using all the characters.

I'm sorry if this sounds snappy but it's true.

we ALL need to listen to stella, the vampires in this SB are HER version, not ours, we can of course make suggestions but to so blatenly ignore what stella is clearly saying is rude and downright disrespectful.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:45 pm
crossroads says...

.___.

*puts up her peacemaker expression*

Stop it, guys. There's no real point in arguing now, it's all still in your minds anyway - and also, SBs are meant for fun and collaboration, not fighting over who's character will take over the world (unless that's the topic of the SB, and even then it doesn't need fighting between the writers).

Once we start writing, it will be clear just how thought of the characters and their intentions are. We'll see where the story will take us.
Last edited by crossroads on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:17 pm
View Likes
Caesar says...

Jeez, I leave for like five hours and this has already blown up on me. LH, do learn some manners ;P

If it is at all necessary, I could claim a werewolf leader, since we might be lacking those. Thoughts?
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

117 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:24 pm
crossroads says...

Ita, a leader of a new pack, or of the one I mentioned in Cristina's profile?
It may be nice if you took that one, to add a POV of the pack while Cristina isn't around to tell what's up with them ^^
- they/them -

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:27 pm
Alvarin says...

StellaThomas wrote:As for the Whitelighters in general, I don't know. What are your main motives, how can we cause conflict with people given powers just because they're good people?

Peter (Per-Sivert) will fight, but only for Dante's sake. And I agree with Aria when she says that Whitelighters will attempt to make their protégées better people, so Peter wouldn't agree if Dante is cruel (he doesn't seem to be the cruel type, but still). Also, Peter doesn't agree with Melissa on the point about supernaturals going public (since he thinks that it will cause a lot of trouble for Dante), so he'll be against Melissa, or at least her politics.

Oh, and a thing that Veeren pointed out to me: A fight between Dante and Alexander would be really interesting.

And I though that Whitelighters should be kind of unknown, so most people don't know that they exist unless they've met one, which wouldn't be very likely since they tend to go unnoticed. Thoughts on that? :)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

117 Reviews

Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:38 pm
crossroads says...

Alvarin wrote:Oh, and a thing that Veeren pointed out to me: A fight between Dante and Alexander would be really interesting.

And I though that Whitelighters should be kind of unknown, so most people don't know that they exist unless they've met one, which wouldn't be very likely since they tend to go unnoticed. Thoughts on that? :)

Oh yes, indeed it would be interesting ^^ Alexander, though, is a kid (like, nine at most), and pretty much loves and trusts Cristina and her advices.. so the fight would only make sense while he's in his werewolf form. I'm open for suggestions if you think otherwise.

Also I agree with what you say about the Whitelighters. They are visible to everyone, but as I see, they look human enough so pass as regular people - so unless they tell who they are, other people can't know.
Peter and Cristina would recognize each other, though (as far as I understand from the description on wiki, haha)..

So, others, do respect that, you should remember to write about us as if we're just random people on the scene ;)
- they/them -

Life is like an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
— Carl Sandburg