Young Writers Society

Gatiss Underbelly DT

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1125
Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:26 am
View Likes
StellaThomas says...

I'm on my phone so linking etc is awfully difficult I'll do it later.

To answer a few questions- Louise is free, Lauren! However, I was going to limit the mates to.one female and one male, if there are too many they will lose their value. The male one is a guy called Liam whom I was going to make NPC but if you like you can have him. He's a Physics student and has no idea he's a mate.

By alliance I mean whatever alliances they have, to a particular coven or a side in the Louise issue, or just themselves. Up to you!
Male werewolf is totally fine- you can be the pack leader if you like!

Bolt you can be a Banshee. This basically means you're a depressed woman with long hair. And wings. You also know how every human is going to die.
Last edited by StellaThomas on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:41 am
Shadowlight says...

Posting for notifications! <33
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 pm
Alvarin says...

This seems like a cool SB. Is it okay if I create a Whitelighter (from Charmed)? :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whitelighter
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 pm
Skorpionne says...

*Follows*

Just curious, how much power did you have in mind for witches/warlocks?
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 pm
veeren says...

Checking in :D
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:44 pm
StellaThomas says...

Hi guys, okay I have a proper keyboard now so I can address things:

Veeren and Shadow- the profiles look fabulous. Seriously, don't worry about changing anything. I love both of them. Shadow I think your character is probably going to end up drawn to House Melissa if to any of the covens, as it's definitely the most welcoming/tolerant etc.- and a disabled half fairy is going to cause some prejudice.

Pen2Paper- I'm sorry I didn't mention it in the OP, which was silly of me, but really Louise (and Liam, who is mainly a plot point but can definitely be playable) are probably going to be the only two mates.

I know it seems a little too controlling of me, but I do have a few places I want the plot to go and having a restricted number of mates- at least to begin with- is kind of the central point.

Whitelighter looks good as do sirens- but could you maybe PM me a short- paragraph long- description of what exactly your race entails- ie. how they're made/born, their powers, their weaknesses, lifespan, their foils etc. I'll put them all into the original post.

As for witches and warlocks- I was thinking that I would make the differentiation that warlocks are something "born"- a child of Lillith (although I think we'll leave demons be) and therefore not entirely human. A witch is also born but is simply a human with magic powers. A witch would rely on potions/incantations/talismans etc to perform their magic whereas a warlock could do it without any help. However, a witch's magic is more powerful and longer lasting- slow onset, slow offset to quote pharmacology! I'll put that in the OP when I have information on the other races people have proposed.

So PM me your race ideas, I'd love to hear them! And everyone- get thinking about plot points- because I lovelovelove plot driven SBs- I live for them!

Off to make my own profile now. I'm not going to lie, I sort of maybe mainly made the SB so I could play Sarah. But sssh, it's a secret.
"Stella. You were in my dream the other night. And everyone called you Princess." -Lauren2010

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:14 am
Shadowlight says...

Disabled half fairy who's brother is a wolf shifter.... yeah. XD He's gonna cause a stir. That and him going to go nap in the sunshine. XD
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:50 am
sunwater says...

do you like my character I could change it if you want

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:49 am
Skorpionne says...

Ooh, I completely thought a warlock was just the term for a male witch. xD Thanks.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:53 pm
Caesar says...

Oh well. I couldn't resist!
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:51 pm
StellaThomas says...

Sun- I totally love it! Now get thinking about which vampire side she's going to ally herself to as the story progresses. But really like the character!

And Skorp- it can be, it cannot be, it can be both, it can be neither :)

All the profiles so far are looking great guys :)

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:41 pm
Caesar says...

For the record, Seth sometimes travels around with bodyguards because of job necessities. Just a little detail I thought I ought to mention, to forestall any eventual issue.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

1125 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:10 pm
StellaThomas says...

LH- I'd really like some more detail on your profile, especially on Personality and History!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 pm
KingLucifer says...

I'm sorry I had to leave, so I didn't get a chance to fully complete the profile.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:39 pm
Lothbrok says...

Posting for notifications
If at first you don't succeed then destroy any evidence that you ever tried

You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan