z

Young Writers Society

Father, Forgive Us {DT}

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:36 am
Sassafras says...

Sounds good, Alvarin I'll message you later about your characters, but we'll probably start sometime tomorrow or whenever I see most of the people who joined online.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

184 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 184
Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:40 am
veeren says...

It would be interesting to see Maciel get Robert angry, Alvarin.
Both of them being very aggressive and on opposite sides would make it quite an entertaining scene. ;)
"Love is the name for our pursuit of wholeness, for our desire to be complete."
-Plato's Symposium

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:45 am
KingLucifer says...

I need some time anyways, I'll work with Louis to put together an "God's Return, Lucifer's Reign" Rune.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:49 am
Alvarin says...

LoyalHeart wrote:Hey Alvarin, Nemier could be friends with Robert and Jamie, seeing how the three will have a lot in common?

Yeah, sure :) Although the brothers has some serious trust issues, especially Jamie, so it might be best if they have know each other for some time.

VeerenVKS wrote:It would be interesting to see Maciel get Robert angry, Alvarin.
Both of them being very aggressive and on opposite sides would make it quite an entertaining scene. ;)

Oh, yes, let's have a fight ^^ Though Robert will only get aggressive if Maciel threatens or is mean to Jamie in some way.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

161 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:13 am
Sassafras says...

Writing a rough draft of the first Demon post and I'm just going to assume the twins are with the group for now, along with everyone else that didn't specify they wanted to be alone.

50 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:55 am
View Likes
KingLucifer says...

Note, during everyones first post everyone should be able to see bright red stars go across the sky it'll be the sign for the demons arriving on Earth. If any of these bright red stars land near your character then it'll open a portal to the underworld where demons will either crawl out or fly out of.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:46 am
Alvarin says...

ReisePiecey wrote:Writing a rough draft of the first Demon post and I'm just going to assume the twins are with the group for now, along with everyone else that didn't specify they wanted to be alone.

Yeah, sure. But Jamie and Robert aren't twins. They're half brothers, and Robert is seven years older :)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:51 am
View Likes
crossroads says...

LoyalHeart wrote:Note, during everyones first post everyone should be able to see bright red stars go across the sky it'll be the sign for the demons arriving on Earth. If any of these bright red stars land near your character then it'll open a portal to the underworld where demons will either crawl out or fly out of.

Wasn't it that we should begin with the story three weeks after the Apocalypse started? I figured demons have already arrived by then, no?

As, you know, that would mean it's all new to them and none of them can really do anything yet (and personally, I imagined Angel and Violeta having some experience when I start their chapters)..
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:22 pm
View Likes
thestorygirl says...

Yeah, same goes for Puma.
Nella vita vi è la distruzione, desolazione nella morte, ma c'è speranza nella rivoluzione.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:27 pm
Sassafras says...

Ah, LH, what are you doing? And sorry, Al, I didn't mean to put twins. Yes, we are starting three weeks after so disregard LH, he's insane. ;)

Okay, if you do not want your character in Ruil's first demon post shoot me a message. I need to know who is where. Basically all Ru is doing is trying to conjure a demon.

50 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:04 pm
KingLucifer says...

ReisePiecey wrote:
Note: This SB begins on the first day of the apocalypse. If you guys want to, though, we can do a time lapse to a few weeks later. But the "first day" posts are important and we need them. I also like the idea of our characters already being familiar with the people around them so I'm in favor of the time lapse too.

You shot yourself in the leg there Reise.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:14 pm
Sassafras says...

I thought I deleted that, omg. xD

50 Reviews

Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:18 pm
KingLucifer says...

Well take your pick for what you want to do.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:29 pm
crossroads says...

I'm for couple of weeks later. If it's first day, they would all be equally confused and all that - if it's later, they all had time to develop their own feelings and thoughts about it. At least that's how I see it.
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

161 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:35 pm
Sassafras says...

First post coming up, but Lylas will be posting a profile soon.

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler