z

Young Writers Society

Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny DT

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:27 pm
crossroads says...

. . . You're talking about something before my era.

To be back on topic, I'm not sure if I should make Riana a POV character as well. It has its pros and cons :/
• previously ChildOfNowhere
- they/them -
literary fantasy with a fairytale flavour

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:28 pm
KingLucifer says...

Outclassed maybe but outmatched is far from what the rebels were, Blair is a military genious, and when she was supposed to be shot out the window by Volodymir Ibrithil son, the rebels would have found her eventually, and then Blair would have offered her services, by taking the Heart Crown for herself, she would still be head solider at the time, and by having the King and Queen seemingly step down willingly, she would have gained the support of the entire Heart Kingdom, and then went to War with Clubs, she would have the entire resistance behind her and the Heart Kingdom, I would have quickly placed you into checkmate because I gained the same amount of strength that Volodymir Ibrithil would have had, he would have the option to step down or risk world war.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

289 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 289
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:32 pm
Caesar says...

I forget the particulars. This is the wrong DT for it anyways. :P However as always you forget a series of social, legal and heirarchical laws, which would have gotten in the way of your little plan.

A tip for the future my friend: your character is only as much of a genius as you are.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:32 pm
Redfang18 says...

Guys, focus on the SB at hand, not those that went to the Archives.
Last edited by Redfang18 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

289 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:38 pm
Caesar says...

RF is as usual correct. I will be taking advantage of my illness to post tomorrow.

50 Reviews

Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:12 am
KingLucifer says...

Get people posting, I want to bring Katsumi along here soon *glares at RF and Veri* hurry up.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

289 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:24 am
Caesar says...

Mm. School and other SBs D: today is Friday though.

50 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:53 pm
KingLucifer says...

Katsumi is not an enemy to either Resistance or the Crown, she's someone who was in the right place at the right time.

289 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:04 pm
Caesar says...

Ah yes, another thing. Discussing with LH, I have realized, I omitted mention of something: there is no bounty on any of the rebel's heads.

That is, there are no wanted posters on the streets, or anything of the sort. They feel they can walk the streets safely. An illusion, of course, but not one they'd know of. Jake has yet to take any, ah, less-than-subtle, action, against the Resistance.

117 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:47 pm
crossroads says...

Um... I am on the side of the Crown, but I couldn't keep silent.. I'd say every smart rebel that wants to win, or at least any that hopes to survive the rebellion, should know that he can never let himself feel he can walk the streets safely.
Especially if they know that the Crown knows of the Resistance and is preparing to take certain actions.
But again, I wouldn't know if all the rebels are smart or want to survive :mrgreen:
- they/them -

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm
kayfortnight says...

Kjolir probably couldn't walk the streets anyway...how does the crown feel about Abnormals? Like, if they didn't know about him absorbing his girlfriend's powers three years ago, would they have an issue with him?
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

117 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:01 pm
crossroads says...

Wasn't it that it's thought that the Crown is responsible for making Abnormals?

In any case, I think you'd be welcomed at the Castle for as long as you keep your skin covered and, well, do as you're asked, prove loyalty and so on. Or you may be killed and resurrected so that the Crown is sure you'll follow orders, that's the safest option. It's from Anair's point of view anyway.. She finds the Abnormals interesting ^^
- they/them -

Random avatar

Reviews: 161
Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:07 pm
kayfortnight says...

Oh, Kjolir will stay far away from her...
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

117 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:18 pm
crossroads says...

Actually, Anair is a nice girl, and is interested in other people (sort of).. Since she has no real duties in the Castle, she could use someone to.. eh.. talk to xD
- they/them -

50 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:29 pm
KingLucifer says...

Please, Garnet is ten times more dangerous than Anair because she's more well trained, and if your not an Ashtaroth, then she is as likely to kill you, as to help you.

"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom Pérignon