z

Young Writers Society

The Mutants That Got Away

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:45 pm
View Likes
eldEr says...

secondhandjoy wrote:FOR EVERYONE'S KNOWLEDGE: Professor Parker and Ford do have more of a friendship than most students and teachers, rooted partly because Parker has helped Ford many times when he was throwing up. Chances are, your character has heard Ford throwing up in the bathrooms before. Also, I'm excited to work with everyone!

PARKER LOVES YOU, FORD.

[edit] HEY LOOK. Page 2.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:52 pm
View Likes
Sassafras says...

Will the people with the captured carpool remain captured with Braz or... I'm a bit confused on that.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

Random avatar

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:21 pm
View Likes
kayfortnight says...

Sorry if I confused anyone about Gaia by overstating her weaknesses.
This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.

384 Reviews

Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:27 pm
eldEr says...

ReisePiecey wrote:Will the people with the captured carpool remain captured with Braz or... I'm a bit confused on that.

They all stay captured. I'm not entirely sure what the baddies have in mind for them, as I'm letting them decide what goes down (which means that y'all have planning to do). But they'll all be held at the same place, I would assume. And I thiiiink they'll keep Braz with the students.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:37 pm
View Likes
Alvarin says...

Isha wrote:They all stay captured. I'm not entirely sure what the baddies have in mind for them, as I'm letting them decide what goes down (which means that y'all have planning to do). But they'll all be held at the same place, I would assume. And I thiiiink they'll keep Braz with the students.

But do they reunite with the others later? :)
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:06 am
View Likes
Rydia says...

It's fine, Kay! Thanks for explaining here :D
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

384 Reviews

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:06 pm
eldEr says...

Alvarin wrote:
Isha wrote:They all stay captured. I'm not entirely sure what the baddies have in mind for them, as I'm letting them decide what goes down (which means that y'all have planning to do). But they'll all be held at the same place, I would assume. And I thiiiink they'll keep Braz with the students.

But do they reunite with the others later? :)

They should. o: It depends on whether or not the other three carpools can actually devise a safe enough plan to get Braz and The Kids out or not.

I do believe that Braz is being used as bait for Parker, and the kids are being used as bait for the other teachers/their friends?

So really, that could go one of two ways. xD One good way and one not-really-good-at-all-way.

And Kay, it's totally fine!
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:15 pm
Rydia says...

Kaya will be taking the bait, oh yes she will. The other teachers may have to convince her that plans are a good idea.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:29 pm
Rosendorn says...

I haven't spoken with Thren yet, buuut the rough idea for what I'm planning:

Patricia wants to keep all of them. Part of it is bait, part of it is, well— when she finds out how damaging those mutations are, she'll feel bad for them. What happens because of this depends on Thren but I do have ideas. Which nobody will probably like. ^_^

Braz is likely getting the worst of it, but none of them are on death row if Patricia has her way (if this is a good thing or bad thing, you will see later).
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

384 Reviews

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:31 pm
eldEr says...

Braz is likely getting the worst of it,

*sobbbsss*

Kaya will be taking the bait, oh yes she will. The other teachers may have to convince her that plans are a good idea.

Welp, looks like Easton's gonna be the only sane one left. Unless a lover being kidnapped hits too many feelstrings for him and he loses it, too.

... Dude it might be up to the poor, helpless little students. BAHAHAHAHAA
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:34 pm
Sassafras says...

*pats* It's okay Professor. I wonder how Mickey is going to take being captured. I don't even know yet, but I'm excited to find out.

Welp, looks like Easton's gonna be the only sane one left. Unless a lover being kidnapped hits too many feelstrings for him and he loses it, too.

I wonder too... I should probably think about these things before the SB starts. :D

30 Reviews

Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 pm
Alvarin says...

How are the baddies planing to hold the students? Cause Alex can only last a couple of hours without his powers, or he'll bleed to death xD
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:14 pm
Sassafras says...

That could be an interesting conflict. Maybe Mickey can help out a little with that.

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:18 pm
Rosendorn says...

I *doubt* there are full on anti mutant room. There might be a close call with Alex, but Patricia would rather keep them alive. :P

Alex might prove an interesting case, because she does believe mutants make the people's lives worse— in Alex' case, his powers are technically killing him, but they're also keeping him alive. This'll be all sorts of fun. :3
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

30 Reviews

Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:36 am
Alvarin says...

Can't we start even if we don't have all characters? :)
― Thomas Harris

Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman